Super Hero HQ ideas

Psybolt

Hey, I need help with the concept for a super hero base. The base is named the Rainbow and it is a secret hq for a city's hero. I am looking for creative ideas for the secret entrance. I've considered underwater or in a cave, but I want the Rainbow to have a connection to the entrance-way. Any ideas?

Re: Super Hero HQ ideas

It would help a lot if you would tell us more about the Hero.

It could be in a cave behind a waterfall, with the 'rainbow' being an effect of the the light hitting the water, or the rainbow could be a magical bridge that leads to a base in the clouds, or in another dimension.

It depends on the Hero's background and concept.

KA.

Re: Super Hero HQ ideas

Hey' date=' I need help with the concept for a super hero base. The base is named the Rainbow and it is a secret hq for a city's hero. I am looking for creative ideas for the secret entrance. I've considered underwater or in a cave, but I want the Rainbow to have a connection to the entrance-way. Any ideas?[/quote']

How about an entrance through the subway station where the various color lines come together.