Penetrating a FW without collapsing it...

MarkusDark

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Farkling

Sorry about the Tunnelling then. I was going by the book. Now I shall peruse the appropriate listings in the FAQ.

Not even sure it's in the FAQ. It's Mr. Long's answer on the other forum. I just happened to notice it.

Tunneling still seems reasonable to me, if it makes you feel any better :)

I'm back. And I have an observation for the origianl questioner that is influnenced by my Force Wall and Tunnelling discussion...

Buy a small AoE Entangle that can only form barriers. Give it one BODY, and you can even make it Susceptible to something. The rules on Entangle state that an Entangle that is used to buid barriers literally "surrounds" the chosen area, and does not encompass the people inside. A linked Change Environment can be added to "only cover the internal area" and the Entangle has one recoverable charge. The charge recovers when you collapse the barrier. The Change Enviro field could be sold as a seperate attachment. :)

2d6 Entangle (20), DEF 4 (+2 DEF = +10), Blocks Normal SIght (+5), AoE (+1) (covers 4 Hexes), 1 Recoverable Charge (-1 1/4), No Range (-1/2), Has 1 BODY (-1/2), Only Forms Barriers (-1).

Active 70 pts, Real 16 pts.

Then the Tunnel keys work as advertised.

1" Tunnelling (+5) through DEF 4 (+9). Invisible Power Effects (+1/2), , Can fill Tunnel in (+10), 16 charges, can only be used on EnviroShelters (-1), OIF - Control Baton (-1/2).

Active 24 pts, Real 8 pts.