Dilema...

rohaun

Re: Dilema...

Ok' date=' what to do today? Look for a job or learn more on the rule system, working on campaign ideas? hmmmmm...[/quote']

I'm having trouble with that one, too.

Looking for work is hard work.

And certainly less fun than working on Hero.

And what makes it worse is all the nice shiny Hero books I got for my birthday and Christmas.

Still haven't read Post-Apocalyptic Hero, and have only skimmed the Ultimate Energy Projector, Enchanted Items, and Worlds of Empire.

Not to mention all the work I need to be doing on my Turakian Age game...

I know work first, hopefully I will have good news by the end of next week. I am content with what I have now. I am still learning the rules and thinking of a Star Hero campaign I would like to try. The time off has been a blessing, more bonding time with my three girls.

Look for a job until the end of the workday, then work on rules. Need a job to support the habit. :D

That makes sense to me. When looking for a job, your job becomes finding a job, so spend your normal job hours on looking for that job.

Job.

EDIT: Just noticed the Sacramento tag. Good to see more of us out there. We now have SSgt Baloo, RPMiller, you, me.....who else? Soon we shall be legion.

I'm in the Sacrameno area. I didn't realize there were so many of us on hte boards.

You guys looking for a player? Life's a little busy for me right now, but, maybe, someday, I'll be free to play again.

I'm in the Sacrameno area. I didn't realize there were so many of us on hte boards.
Forgot to add Merovign to the list. Wow. And now you too. That makes six of us that I can come up with off the top of my head.

You guys looking for a player? Life's a little busy for me right now, but, maybe, someday, I'll be free to play again.
I wish I had more time. Right now I run an online space opera game with HERO and that consumes my day off time. I mean, I have a few hours before my game, but I'm sure the misses would get a little miffed if I completely ignored her and the kids. I have been wanting to start up a Friday morning-afternoon game, but I just haven't had the dedication to do so. I rather think I wouldn't have too many takers for such a trip anyway.