How I lost my mind

Demonsong

This is the email I sent to my players last night, I thought I might share it with you all. Currently we are all playing a Super Mercenaries Champions Game. None of them had ever played Hero before and the all seem to really be enjoying the game and the system. This is just one more reason never to go back to that evil game system…you know the one. I LOVE THIS BOOK. Any way here is how I described to my player (Edited for the kids)

***Email start*****

I just got Fantasy Hero, its not a book it's a f***ing brick. 415 pages of kick a** stuff. No more of this I have to wait to be 5th level to cast a fireball, s**t. If I want to be a Sword Master and train with the sword above all else, good for me I can, I don't have to wait until I am 5-7 Level to buy in to some prestige class so I can get an extra +1 to hit. What, what's that you say your a 1st level Paladin and you can lay hands once a day to heal 2 hit points, well get back sissy boy I can heal 3D6 normal Damage, 4 times a day. So you think your one with the Earth? Well I can turn my skin to armored stone, beat that. Look at the mighty thief +1D6 Hit Points if you sneak up on me and you have been studding to be an assassin for how long? Son I am the master of the dagger, any dagger I use in combat I get an extra +1D6 Killing Attack, lets dance.... b***h.

Needless to say it a great book and I will be up all night reading it. What does it mean to you? Not much in Champions, but it is just open more source of material I can draw on in my quest to take over the world and kill all the PC's.... err.... um I mean it will help to enrich our current campaign, ..... (help can't control it) ..........by giving me more ideas to beat you down with....... (evil laugh) Mmmmmaaaaawwwwwhahahahahahahahaha

I must get back to my tome of evil........

****Email end*****

By the way I was didn't stay up all night I did get 2 hours of sleep. But I do love the book.

And people think I'M bad after a mostly sleepless night...

Well, I'm still waiting for FH to be delivered to the gaming store I frequent. Then I have to wait until my paycheck arrives, etc. I'd order online, but I already owe my soul to the credit card companies.

Congratulations on losing your mind, by the way. What took you so long? I lost my mind before I even knew I had one!