Blitz's powers

DusterBoy

Here are Blitz's powers:

MOVEMENT POWERS:

Basic Hyperrunning: Flight 30" x8 NCM, Variable Advantages (+1 Advantages, +2), Reduced Endurance (0 END, +1/2), Only In Contact With a Surface (-1/4)

Overdrive Hyperrunning: Flight 20", MegaScale (1" = 1km, +1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END, +1/4), Only In Contact With a Surface (-1/4)

Slip Slide, I'm Not There!: Teleportation 10", Position Shift (+5), Must Pass Through Intervening Space (-1/4)

Walls Are No Obstacle: Desolidification (affected By Air-, Sonic- and Vibration-Based Attacks)

SPEED STUNTS:

Blizzard Of Punches: HA +5d, Autofire (+5 shots, +1/2)HtH Attack (-1/2), All Attacks Must Be At Same Target (-1/4)

Chop Gun Barrels In Half: HKA 1 1/2d, Penetrating (+1/2)

Dizzying Spin: Drain DEX 4d

Phasing Grip: HKA 1 1/2d, Penetrating (+1/2), No STR Bonus (-1/2), No Knockback (-1/4)

Sonic Boom Fingersnaps: EB 4d, NND (Def is Life Support: Safe in High Pressure/Solid Ear Coverings), No Range (-1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

Tidied My Room Already: Change Environment 8", Variable Effects (+1/2)

What I need to do now is get this into two multipowers.

I figure the one for the Movement Powers would have a 70pt reserve and the one for the Speed Stunts would have a 40 pt reserve.

What I need help with is distinguishing between multi and ultra slots.

Help, please.

Re: Blitz's powers

Hi,

see the link to my namesake character in my SIG to see how I did a similar power set (I settled on a single 120 multipower reserve where all slots are 60 active point 'ultras' which allows the character to combine ANY 2 slots).

HeroDesigner is your friend.

HM

Re: Blitz's powers

Chop Gun Barrels In Half: HKA 1 1/2d, Penetrating (+1/2)

Phasing Grip: HKA 1 1/2d, Penetrating (+1/2), No STR Bonus (-1/2), No Knockback (-1/4)

Welcome To The Department of Redundancy Department ;)

Basic Hyperrunning: Flight 30" x8 NCM, Variable Advantages (+1 Advantages, +2), Reduced Endurance (0 END, +1/2), Only In Contact With a Surface (-1/4)

You do Realize this is a 227 Active point power, right? That's going to make for one HUGE multipower reserve and will definitely not fit into a 70 point MP.

Regardless, seems a bit excessive. Do you think you will need to have +1 worth of Advantages on this power at all times? Generally speaking I think you will rarely need to use more than +1/2 worth of advantages at once.

Making it 0 END means you can't Push. If you leave it as 1/2 END and then you can always use the Variable Advantage to make it 0END should the need arise.

You can also use that Variable Advantage to make Flight Useabe As Teleportation ;)

Overdrive Hyperrunning: Flight 20", MegaScale (1" = 1km, +1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END, +1/4), Only In Contact With a Surface (-1/4)

I'd probably buy slightly less inches and increase the MegaScale rating (plus can be scaled down).