Lordi

Shadowsoul

Hey everyone. Assuming all of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfOGxMsFvN0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWGzjcr4aHs&feature=related

wasn't created by over the top costumes and special effects, how would you write up Lordi?

I'm going to post a not entirely dissimilar character in a while but for the moment I thought this would be an amusing question.

Re: Lordi

OK after over loading on Lordi videos (mmm love me some Lordi!). here's what I'd say.

first off teleportation usable on other with some weight increase too to teleport the band and gear instantly into a room(that's pretty much there thing).

next change environment drop temperature to simulate there ability to make chill breezes and even snow flurries plus a presence reduction effect defined as creepy environment(perhaps with side effects for exploding light bulbs etc).

next you need a big area effect images sound and vision to represent their instruments being amplified and also the regular pyrotechnic displays.

also a little pyrokinesis as they are always making small objects burst into flames.

then the more unpleasant power I would suggest a totally invisible KA people just seem to drop dead around Lordi. in hard-rock hallelujah it dropped a dozen cheer leaders in seconds so quite big and possibly with area effect.

they also require an entangle on numerous occasions they fasten people in place telekineticaly with near by bindings chains cables etc.

I'd also suggest a summon Lordi Zombie dancers with a limitation requires at least one fresh human corpse. you could also use a transform but i think summon would be easier.

finally the video for blood red sandman would suggest invisibility to sight group with the limitation does not effect cine cameras.

one thing to consider is that the band may just be a special effect(images) for Mr Lordi who seems to do all of the work.

Re: Lordi

OK after over loading on Lordi videos (mmm love me some Lordi!). here's what I'd say.

first off teleportation usable on other with some weight increase too to teleport the band and gear instantly into a room(that's pretty much there thing).

next change environment drop temperature to simulate there ability to make chill breezes and even snow flurries plus a presence reduction effect defined as creepy environment(perhaps with side effects for exploding light bulbs etc).

next you need a big area effect images sound and vision to represent their instruments being amplified and also the regular pyrotechnic displays.

also a little pyrokinesis as they are always making small objects burst into flames.

then the more unpleasant power I would suggest a totally invisible KA people just seem to drop dead around Lordi. in hard-rock hallelujah it dropped a dozen cheer leaders in seconds so quite big and possibly with area effect.

they also require an entangle on numerous occasions they fasten people in place telekineticaly with near by bindings chains cables etc.

I'd also suggest a summon Lordi Zombie dancers with a limitation requires at least one fresh human corpse. you could also use a transform but i think summon would be easier.

finally the video for blood red sandman would suggest invisibility to sight group with the limitation does not effect cine cameras.

one thing to consider is that the band may just be a special effect(images) for Mr Lordi who seems to do all of the work.

I think you've pretty much covered everything here. The Zombie effect is a particularly good touch. I was thinking of posting something very similar at some point when I have more time; a joke character who can summon Dancing Zombies in the style of Thriller and BeatFreakz.