Middleman Costume Generator

mattingly

Re: Middleman Costume Generator

Wendy Watson (Natalie Morales) thought mindless temp jobs were tough. Then she bravely faced a creature way beyond the bounds of her reality, and in so doing, impressed the straight-laced hero known as the Middleman (Matt Keeslar). Hello, new career! Now she's balancing her art, her friends, and saving the planet while battling alien evils for the world's most ludicrously secret organization.

Wendy Watson (Natalie Morales) thought mindless temp jobs were tough. Then she bravely faced a creature way beyond the bounds of her reality' date=' and in so doing, impressed the straight-laced hero known as the Middleman (Matt Keeslar). Hello, new career! Now she's balancing her art, her friends, and saving the planet while battling alien evils for the world's most ludicrously secret organization.[/quote']

Lazy! I just read exactly that at the ABC Family website. If anyone has actually seen the show, please tell us more!

Honestly it's a good blurb about the series what it doesn't talk about it the comedy and how the Middle Man is the total strait man to Wendy's surprised reactions. They really do have to play it up for comedy as when you ready the encapsulation of an episode you'll understand, for instance:

"Master Ping, the Sifu brought in to train Wendy is kidnapped by Luchadores along with the Middle Man and taken to the Yucatan."

The show is a (VERY) little bit like the X-Files, in that there is a lot of oddness going on but nobody notices. Well, perhaps more like MIB. At any rate, it's played for humor, with only marginal seriousness. Even less than MIB, if you can believe it.

Now if only they could put a couple of masculine lips on the face generator, as opposed to all the feminine ones. (Not that I'm opposed to feminine lips, mind you, but not on my generally male characters!)

Lazy! I just read exactly that at the ABC Family website. If anyone has actually seen the show' date=' please tell us more![/quote']

I have seen all 4 episodes that have aired so far. He asked what it was, so I gave him the info. I never claimed to write it myself.