Brainstorm: Re-Imaginations!

Weldun

My Edge City camapaign is now in a dimension hopping phase. Now while I have a few dimensions detailed, others are not so detailed. One trope of crossing dimensions is meeting alternate versions of yourself, different by only a small fraction in some cases, in others you may not even realise that you have just met your analogue.

In the interests of having a varied and interesting arc, I have decided to come to the incomparable and imaginative minds of the Hero Forums. What I would like, if any are at all interested and inclined, is for some input as to the analogues of each of my player's characters in the universes that I will describe. I will endeavor to encourage each of my players to input their own ideas, but don't let that stop you. I have a good bunch of roleplayers that, so long as they are sure of the difference, know how to keep player-knowledge separate from their character. The broad strokes sections were done with the player's assitance, the rest is my own take as the GM. (This is also a chance for me to reconnect with aspects of the characters that I may have forgotten).

So without further ado, The Edge.

Avatar: The living extension of the spirit of the Sun, Avatar was birthed when a fusion reactor lost containment in the vicinity of L5. The Sun split a part of it's essence off and imbued it with a will of it's own and an insatiable curiousity about the 3rd orb from it's parent.

The Avatar is a being of physical energy. Archetype - Flying Energy Projector. Radiation/Light/Fire/Heat SFX. Broad Strokes - Elemental Being, Destructive, Innocent and Wise, the Ancient Infant.

Miss Chaos: A mutant with the ability to manipulate chaos energy. Daughter of anti-super rich, she is PRIMUS trained and donated most of her trust fund to found a training academy for supers. Not impressed that she was designated the team's official PRIMUS liason upon her graduation.

Archetype - Teleporting Energy Projector. Powers of confusion and misdirection. Broad Strokes - Worrier. Partially understood powers. From a family of Bigots. Stuck with her job as PRIMUS liason.

The Stentorian: A man of greek decent, he has the ability to destroy or beguile with his voice alone. Latest member of the team.

Archetype - Tricky Energy Projector. Sonic SFX with limited mind-control. Broad Strokes - Male Howler. The Voice in the Wilderness. A follower, not a leader. A Surpisingly hot, yet dangerous girlfriend.

Terminus: A genetically engineered Supersoldier from another dimension. Uses two .50 caliber electromagnetic pistols, with multiple ammo types (Similar to a lawgiver). Can create psychic manifestations of "the light" in several weapon forms.

Archetype - Patriot Weapon Master. Broad Strokes - Stranger in a Strange Land. Super soldier. Slightly Facist. Survivor. Stands Alone in a Crowd.

Trawler: The team brick, he is a well propotioned human with only one obvious sign of his mutant nature. He's 12ft tall. Surprisingly fast and agile, trawler also has most of the teams forensic skill.

Archetype - Brick. Broad Strokes - Large, Tough. Gentle Giant. Menace to insurance rates. Likes his ramen. Does strange things with/to action figures.

Zero: The team mentalist, Zero is a collection of a few mental conditions himself. Obsessed with maintaining his secret identity, he recently was described in a prophesy as "the dark one" due to his hooded robes.

Archetype - Mentalist. Broad Strokes - Paranoid, Coward. "Complicated" relationship to his mother. Gives multiple false signals "Gaydar".

So there's the team. Now some of the universes I've been thinking of are themed around a particular artist/writer of note. So what I'm hoping for is for these rough outlines worthy of these esteemed/reviled contributors to comicdom.

Chris Claremont

Alan Moore

Frank Miller (I feel sorry for Miss Chaos. Women tend not to do well in Mr Miller's works).

Mark Millar (I'm serious. Every brain-dead, #%@$ed-up thing that he could have done with concepts like these.)

More dimensions may come, if I get stuck on them. I promise to post the results :eg:

Re: Brainstorm: Re-Imaginations!

Well let's see now. Mark Millar's thing is having his characters humble government with their awesomeness, especially the United States and the U.K. because those are the ones he's most familiar. So his version, call 'em the Godz, maybe would have been deployed in the Middle East but rebelled in face of government skullduggery, blew up the world's nuclear arsenals, killed President Cheney and replaced him with President Pelosi.

Clairmont seem to like the leather and whips thing on women so his version of Miss Chaos...

Frank Millar: Probably depower the characters to make 'em grittier.

what kind of things do you want to know, KingK? The Campaign : City on the Edge thread, and the relevant Quote of the Week posts by me, may give you extra ideas.

Re : Zero, he was a harmless clerical worker in his 40s, until the reactor incident awoke his psionic talents. Now he's quit his job, and makes a reasonable income insider-trading.

His association with the Edge, despite the way they use him as bait, and way he gets shot up on various occasions, does have one benefit - he can use the team's warehouse to store his collection of 50s Americana.

Hates and fears his mother, who may or may not be mummified in the house on the hill behind the motel.

Aspires to be like his dad and granddad, neither of whom have been seen in decades either.

Currently caring for his comatose ladyfriend from another dimension, psionically tortured by PSI for betraying them to the Edge.

Here is the characters in a villain only world like Mark Millar's Wanted:

Avatar becomes The Core. Born from the sun the same way, It wasn't due to a nuclear reactor. The sociopath villain Radium, went super nova after finally going insane. But his mind and personal demons spread into this new being, and the innocent childlike celestial being, was haunted with thoughts of murder, destroying all with his god like powers.

He was met by a mysterious man, whose only identity was a calling card who took him in and helped control his urges. His calling card was 0

Miss Chaos becomes The Mistress: Born to a father that hated her and abused her, she became spiteful and angry at the world. But she was cunning and oh so clever. When she was 14, and had hid and mastered her powers for 3 years, she killed her father in a gruesome fashion, but his screams were never heard.

The day afterwards she inherrited her father's fortunes and was met by a man in a cloak who told her of all the power and evil she could do. She readily joined him. His calling card was 0

The Stentorian became Caesar: A man of Roman descent, he was once small and weak, never amounting to anything and living with an oppressive (But very Hot) girlfriend. She abused him, ridiculed his small office job, and cheated on him with his supposed best friend, who would then boast about it to his face.

All this anger and turmoil grew inside him until one day he finally snapped when he walked in on the two of them being 'intimate' and released a huge howl in anguish. The howl ripped The skin of their bodies and turned their bones to ash.

Suddenly afraid of what he had done he heard a voice behind him say, "Doesn't it feel good to get that off your chest." And the once small man realised it was true. He felt better, more powerful then he ever did before. "I can help you change from people's pawn to their master. Do you want my help?" And without looking at the strange man, He nodded.

The man who left that day was no longer someone you could push around. He was Ceaser. And the cloaked man only smiled. His calling card was 0

Terminus became Lemures: Coming from another dimension where he was a terrorist, geneticly altered to have the power to control death and decay, He later became too powerful he couldn't control his powers. He caused the death of his entire planet, Then his galaxy, then his entire dimension, simply for looking for a cure. He managed to jump to this new universe, reeking of sin.

He was met by a dark man who had been expecting him. "This world is not righteous, this world is full of darkness. Your powers are needed here. You can have a purpose. Cause death on this world, I will lead you to the most vile people in the world. You will have help, but they would not die so easily from your powers. Will you help me clense this world?" The Man with no land agreed, and followed the man whose calling card was 0.

Trawler became The Abhorrent: No family, no loved ones, no memory, the creature only lumbered on as he moved through the sewers, ducking his freakishly large body as he moved. Whenever he went upland to eat, he was attacked and harrased by all the people. They called him ugly and hideous. He didn't want to be like this. They attacked him, so he attacked back. It was fair, but they didn't see it like that.

One day as he came back into the sewer he found a man waiting for him. Preparing to defend himself, the man spoke but his lips didn't move. a voice in his head said, "Do you want to keep living like this? I can help you be with people who respect you, I can help you get everything you want. Would you like that?" The mutant wasn't that stupid. He was just happy someone wasn't attacking him. He shook the man's hand. 0

Zero Becomes Mr Zero: A normal boy, young (whatever his secret identity is, I will call him John Smith) lived a good life, with parents who loved him. Hisfamily wasn't rich but it was alright.

Then a burgler broke into the house. His father tried to stop the man, but he shot both him and his mother. Little John tried not to cry as he saw this, but the burgler saw him any way. He hit the boy across the head with the butt of his gun, and as the boy lied on the floor, prepared to shoot him. But then a voice spoke to the Murder's mind. Take your gun, and shoot yourself. The man thought that was the most reasonable thing he ever heard and then did it.

Little John smith, in that instance had had a near death experience. But unlike normal people, his was special because he shared it with 3 other people. All of them were hims but from a different world. One was a trained member of the KGB from a world where Russia won the Cold war, with small but well controlled mental powers. Another was a half breed, some mythological species as a father. He had far greater powers over psionics and could teleport himself. The final was an inventor with technology so powerful he could turn a normal man into a mentalist riviling super humans.

And all of this was in the mind of a little boy who had lost his parents. With their minds, their powers he realised he could bring some form of order in the world. In this cruel world he would master over it all, to protect people from themselves.

But he would need help. So he decided to create a team of other supers. A team he would name, like the mark from the gun that started it all.

All would fear The Scar.

So,

was any of this helpful?

Avatar becomes The Core. Born from the sun the same way, It wasn't due to a nuclear reactor. The sociopath villain Radium, went super nova after finally going insane. But his mind and personal demons spread into this new being, and the innocent childlike celestial being, was haunted with thoughts of murder, destroying all with his god like powers.

He was met by a mysterious man, whose only identity was a calling card who took him in and helped control his urges. His calling card was 0

Miss Chaos becomes The Mistress: Born to a father that hated her and abused her, she became spiteful and angry at the world. But she was cunning and oh so clever. When she was 14, and had hid and mastered her powers for 3 years, she killed her father in a gruesome fashion, but his screams were never heard.

The day afterwards she inherrited her father's fortunes and was met by a man in a cloak who told her of all the power and evil she could do. She readily joined him. His calling card was 0

The Stentorian became Caesar: A man of Roman descent, he was once small and weak, never amounting to anything and living with an oppressive (But very Hot) girlfriend. She abused him, ridiculed his small office job, and cheated on him with his supposed best friend, who would then boast about it to his face.

All this anger and turmoil grew inside him until one day he finally snapped when he walked in on the two of them being 'intimate' and released a huge howl in anguish. The howl ripped The skin of their bodies and turned their bones to ash.

Suddenly afraid of what he had done he heard a voice behind him say, "Doesn't it feel good to get that off your chest." And the once small man realised it was true. He felt better, more powerful then he ever did before. "I can help you change from people's pawn to their master. Do you want my help?" And without looking at the strange man, He nodded.

The man who left that day was no longer someone you could push around. He was Ceaser. And the cloaked man only smiled. His calling card was 0

Terminus became Lemures: Coming from another dimension where he was a terrorist, geneticly altered to have the power to control death and decay, He later became too powerful he couldn't control his powers. He caused the death of his entire planet, Then his galaxy, then his entire dimension, simply for looking for a cure. He managed to jump to this new universe, reeking of sin.

He was met by a dark man who had been expecting him. "This world is not righteous, this world is full of darkness. Your powers are needed here. You can have a purpose. Cause death on this world, I will lead you to the most vile people in the world. You will have help, but they would not die so easily from your powers. Will you help me clense this world?" The Man with no land agreed, and followed the man whose calling card was 0.

Trawler became The Abhorrent: No family, no loved ones, no memory, the creature only lumbered on as he moved through the sewers, ducking his freakishly large body as he moved. Whenever he went upland to eat, he was attacked and harrased by all the people. They called him ugly and hideous. He didn't want to be like this. They attacked him, so he attacked back. It was fair, but they didn't see it like that.

One day as he came back into the sewer he found a man waiting for him. Preparing to defend himself, the man spoke but his lips didn't move. a voice in his head said, "Do you want to keep living like this? I can help you be with people who respect you, I can help you get everything you want. Would you like that?" The mutant wasn't that stupid. He was just happy someone wasn't attacking him. He shook the man's hand. 0

Zero Becomes Mr Zero: A normal boy, young (whatever his secret identity is, I will call him John Smith) lived a good life, with parents who loved him. Hisfamily wasn't rich but it was alright.

Then a burgler broke into the house. His father tried to stop the man, but he shot both him and his mother. Little John tried not to cry as he saw this, but the burgler saw him any way. He hit the boy across the head with the butt of his gun, and as the boy lied on the floor, prepared to shoot him. But then a voice spoke to the Murder's mind. Take your gun, and shoot yourself. The man thought that was the most reasonable thing he ever heard and then did it.

Little John smith, in that instance had had a near death experience. But unlike normal people, his was special because he shared it with 3 other people. All of them were hims but from a different world. One was a trained member of the KGB from a world where Russia won the Cold war, with small but well controlled mental powers. Another was a half breed, some mythological species as a father. He had far greater powers over psionics and could teleport himself. The final was an inventor with technology so powerful he could turn a normal man into a mentalist riviling super humans.

And all of this was in the mind of a little boy who had lost his parents. With their minds, their powers he realised he could bring some form of order in the world. In this cruel world he would master over it all, to protect people from themselves.

But he would need help. So he decided to create a team of other supers. A team he would name, like the mark from the gun that started it all.

All would fear The Scar.

So,

was any of this helpful?

*etc*

Congratulations! You have successfully made me spray hot chocolate thru my nose! This is BRILLIANT!!!

She did hide her powers and master them with help of an uncle in DOSPA, after he trashed her birthday party. She did seriously think of killing him, except she would have to knock off her mother as well. As a trophy wife, she not worth the effort.

Congratulations! You have successfully made me spray hot chocolate thru my nose! This is BRILLIANT!!!

Thanks for the compliment. I do try.

I wish I could help with the other universes, but I am not sure exactly what the two other ones are, and not sure how to apply the vigilante and lack of super powered Watchmen to a 4 colour group.

also why has Barbara vdB just copied what I wrote?

Thanks for the compliment. I do try.

I wish I could help with the other universes, but I am not sure exactly what the two other ones are, and not sure how to apply the vigilante and lack of super powered Watchmen to a 4 colour group.

also why has Barbara vdB just copied what I wrote?

her reply is under the sig-looking line. Yes, it confused me, too

True but remember this is based in a world where super villains (because there are no heroes) aren't believed to be real.

The version I made had no help at first and was very competent with her powers by the time she was 14-15. Didn't know about her uncle. Did he have super powers as well?

True but remember this is based in a world where super villains (because there are no heroes) aren't believed to be real.

The version I made had no help at first and was very competent with her powers by the time she was 14-15. Didn't know about her uncle. Did he have super powers as well?

Hmm, you know, I don't remember! I'll have to ask Barbara next time I see her - she was mostly pointing out that the ideas you came up with had certain similarities to what's happened in our home timeline anyway :D

Chris Claremont: The team are hunted by everyone, face the prospect their world will have a meltdown where all heroes have been killed, and one of their alternates has become a solar powered god that eats planets.

Alan Moore: Avatar is really an elemental force in touch with primal heat energy. He is in love with Miss Chaos who is one step away from taking on the mantle of Hecate, mistress of misfortune. Zero learns either of these situations would mean the end of the world and gathers Stentorian (a minor muse), Trawler (a nephiliam), Terminus (a shaolin monk) to try to stop things.

Frank Miller: The heroes have retired, the world is a corrupt sink of depravity, and the government is opposed by the younger, punkier, generation.

Mark Millar: The heroes have taken over the US government after killing the president.

CES

Avatar: never made an appearance on the planet, instead he took up position at about L5 and is studying the earth from afar, not realizing that he has caused the earth to have a day/day cycle.

Miss Chaos: is a mage of unsurpassed power, able to bend reality with a whim and currently hunted down by her father who publicly condemns supers but is secretly a member of the scarlet moon.

The Stentorian: after his powers activated fell in love with gravitar and is now caught between compromising his ideals for love or attempting to stop her.

Terminus: Is one of Telios's cloned soldiers who gained independent thought and after killing his owners has tried to make his own way in the world.

Trawler: was originally a British hero but due to public disfavor over the structural damage he caused was forced to move to the U.S. he also never stops growing unless he has at least some ramen every day.

Zero: met his father Menton. Now they share a professional rivalry - Menton trying to rule the world and Zero secretly trying to liberate it.

Hope this works for you. :)

I'm back! And now with a version of characters...if they were in Alan More's Watchmen's universe! Hopefully this will be as worth of rep as my last one.

Avatar becomes Montauk: A secret facility was built in 1940, weeks after News reports of a meteor hitting Long Island. The area was locked off from the general public.

Ever since it was made rumors have been circulating of what went on, ranging from alien outbreaks to a new weapon being built to end the war against Japan and Germany. The truth was even stranger.

In 1943 a piece of the sun had broken away from the star and fell towards the earth. The reason why was never uncovered but there are many theories. What was the most strange thing about this piece of plasma, was it had some how developed sentience. It responded to stimuli like voices and remembered colors. The facility was built to grow this creature as the new answer to the 'problem' of Japan. The creature was named after the facility, Montauk.

The project was an even greater success. The plasma adopted the form of a man, and showed incredible strength and the ability to project plasma, make short terms replicas and fly. He was the perfect man and would be an excellent addition to the army's morale. Except for one problem.

Montauk couldn't care less. The Solar creature couldn't understand these relations humans had with each other. He felt no sympathy for his replicas, they existed and then died. These humans shared a desire to help each other, but kill others. Montauk just obeyed his orders and killed as told.

He was fundamental to the end of the war, managing to destroy a large portion of Japan including Hiroshima and Nagasaki, almost wiping them off the map. His power was more dangerous then any nuclear weapon.

But in the 1950s, Montauk became more and more interrested in the Communism way of living. All the beings were the same and equal to the same rights. It made perfect sense to him. All the humans were the same, all different from him. They should have the same rights. He became the target of McCarthyism and finally, in a fit of unfamiliar rage the being had never felt before, he killed a group of McCarthy ralliers. The Government realised he was too powerful, and using their costumed vigilantes with

special solar energy draining weapons, managed to force him to leave this planet in 1968.

The world is always on guard in case he ever comes back.

Miss Chaos becomes Lady Darkness: A daughter to a Mr Roger Duquesne, she was born to abuse. Her father was a pimp and a court martialed for 'sexual harrasment' of a female officer in the second World War. The truth wasn't as small as harrasment and should have got him executed. The problem was the military didn't want that kind of publicity. So he was just forced to leave.

He took his anger out on his wife and eventually his daughter Juliet. A daughter who did not look a thing like him. With dark eyes and pale skin, she was clearly a product of an affair, or at least he thought so. He became deranged and eventually things became...unplesent. Night visits became a frequent occurrence for poor Juliet.

Finally her mother told her the truth of her herritage. She was descended from Voodoo cultists, who used dark magic to inflict madness and suffering upon others. She taught her the dark arts and over months, Juliet became a master at it.

She killed her father, using the arts to force him to hang himself, before leaving the home forever. Since then she has become a huntress of evil, and her mark upon the walls of these 'massive suicides'. Her calling card is how all the men are impaled with sharp objects, like voodoo dolls.

She has worked with other costumed vigilantees. She has training in hand to hand combat, due to the fact her magic needs lots of preparation to do (ingredients, blood etc)

The Stentorian became the Hoplite,: Due to the lack of mutants in this universe, Stentorian was a small time music store owner, trying to make a living for his family, all having emigrated from Greece for a better class of life. What they found was discrimination and hate crimes every night.

One day he found his daughter had been brutally murdered and raped by 3 right wing extremists. His fragile mind could not take it and he snapped. He had a new personality, inspired by tales of the brave warriors of Ancient Greece who were a shield to the people. He would be the shield for the people.

Later the 3 boys were found all dead, impaled by a metal pipe fashioned to the shape of a spear. The man had no idea he had done this, and it was his other personality but for some reason he was filled with pride when he saw this. The newest vigilante on the streets was born.

Terminus became...Terminus works too: the All American boy, young Mark Benning, decided to serve his country and join the army. He was prepared to shoot people and defend the westerrn ways the small way he could.

Then he was offered an alternative. Before going through basic training, he was told he could be a volunteer for a 'super soldier' project, that would make him an invaluable asset to the army. He naivly agreed. The 9 months that followed were the most harrowing 9 months of his life.

The fi st step in the program was to provide them with basic survival and combat training. All recruits survived this stage. Th e second stage was the drug and surgery program designed to fundamentally alter the subject. The injections and toxic reactions to the implants killed five of the volunteers, leaving only one survivor: Mark Benning.

The second stage encompassed the majority ofwhat was to make a Project: Superiority soldier so much better than an ordinary man. Through steroid

injections and muscle grafts, Benning became immensely strong. Similar injections (and later training) increased his reflexes and stamina. Surgeons

implanted specially-developed “organic plastic mesh” under his skin to give him a partial resistance to low-caliber bullets and other weapons, and

a radio receiver/transmitter in his mastoid sinus so he could communicate with headquarters at all times. His digestive and gastric tracts were altered

to allow him to derive nutriment from any organic substance (such as grass, tree bark, or fur) without harm. He was made able to withstand extremes of

temperature and radiation.

Stage three of the Project was to train Benningto use his new body and mind properly. He learned everything he could about being a soldier, from

stealthy movement, to tactics, to hand-to-hand combat. Th is stage also included intense psychological conditioning to accustom Benning to his

new role and ensure his loyalty.

He served loyally with the army for many years, helping with the capturing of Montauk, able to lift cannons as a man would lift a heavy machine gun.

The problem occured when he started having momentary lapses in his memory. The army tried to figure out what happened and feared he was short circuiting somehow from the project. They retired him early, gave him a cover identity and left him to live and die in peace.

But he wouldn't go without a fight. He couldn't stand the anti-American nature of the left wingers he sees on the streets, and the imigrents sneaking into the country. "Probably to plant their bombs here." He says.

So he became a vigilante, concentrating on what he calls 'anti-American' crimes. Th army has not made a move to stop him.

So do you people like what I'm doing here? I won't post the rest until I've got an OK that I'm not going horribly off track with the idea of Watchmen.

Hmmm, in Claremont-verse The Edge would likely become The Outlaws, hyper-powered vigilante paramilitary that can't understand why the world reviles and fears them. Lots of tragedy, inner monologues and angst.

Avatar could become Phoenix, anguished by his exile from the mother Sun and unable to cross the void to return home.

Miss Chaos could be Switch, a reformed daughter of The Outlaws' deadliest foe, Mister Magnetoscope.

The Stentorian could be Banshee, unable to speak above a whisper without mesmerizing or shattering steel.

Terminus could become The Iceman, a gunslinger who has to consciously avoid taking the kill shot.

Trawler could be Colossus, driven away from home because he was too big to keep.

Zero could become Mastermind, an egotistical egoist.

Moore-ovia is going to take some research. Let's jump to Millerville. The Edge in Millerville would be The City Limits, or just The Limits.

Avatar would be Daredevil, with the power and fearlessness of the Sun itself.

Miss Chaos would be Elektra, a superpowered daughter who just can't say no to her anti-super father.

The Stentorian could be Spartan, a man of few words but those words carry power.

Terminus could be Dark Knight , a grim avenger who despises firearms and those who use them.

Trawler would be The Big Guy, a titan who looks out for the little guy.

Zero would be Ronin, resentful of his handicaps he takes out his vengeance on any who cross him.

I'm back! And now with a version of characters...if they were in Alan More's Watchmen's universe! Hopefully this will be as worth of rep as my last one.

So do you people like what I'm doing here? I won't post the rest until I've got an OK that I'm not going horribly off track with the idea of Watchmen.

maybe a little off - remember, the Watchman didn't start out dark - indeed, they started with innocent enthusiasm - it's just that the world got very ugly around them.

Moore-ovia is going to take some research. Let's jump to Millerville. The Edge in Millerville would be The City Limits, or just The Limits.

Avatar would be Daredevil, with the power and fearlessness of the Sun itself.

Miss Chaos would be Elektra, a superpowered daughter who just can't say no to her anti-super father.

The Stentorian could be Spartan, a man of few words but those words carry power.

Terminus could be Dark Knight , a grim avenger who despises firearms and those who use them.

Trawler would be The Big Guy, a titan who looks out for the little guy.

Zero would be Ronin, resentful of his handicaps he takes out his vengeance on any who cross him.

heeheehee

Hmmm' date=' in Claremont-verse [b']The Edge [/b]would likely become The Outlaws, hyper-powered vigilante paramilitary that can't understand why the world reviles and fears them. Lots of tragedy, inner monologues and angst.

Avatar could become Phoenix, anguished by his exile from the mother Sun and unable to cross the void to return home.

Miss Chaos could be Switch, a reformed daughter of The Outlaws' deadliest foe, Mister Magnetoscope.

The Stentorian could be Banshee, unable to speak above a whisper without mesmerizing or shattering steel.

Terminus could become The Iceman, a gunslinger who has to consciously avoid taking the kill shot.

Trawler could be Colossus, driven away from home because he was too big to keep.

Zero could become Mastermind, an egotistical egoist.

like 'em!

• 8 months later...

Necromancy time! :celebrate

What happened? How did the world hopping go? Did you use any of the ideas here?

not yet - we've had to skip a lot of weeks due to missing players. Just finished the Command & Conquer universe