Continous *Continous* Damage Shield

hammersickle59

I buy EB. It wont let me buy Damage shield till I buy Continous. I buy continous, now I buy damage shield. Ok, so when someone hits me, they take damage, but I want them to keep taking damage, after just hitting me once, like a normal continous would. It wont let me buy continous twice (meaning the HD program). Buying it once doesn't normally have that effect with Damage Shield.

I buy sticky too, so that when other people touch the first guy, they get it. Sticky says that after someone moves out of an area effect attack that is sticky, they keep taking damage. If damage shield counts as aoe, then it works. If not, how do I build it?

Dean

Re: Continous *Continous* Damage Shield

You have to bypass the current Damage Shield rules (which, IMO, are broken).

I'd recommend building the attack with a Trigger (the trigger being whenever the character is touched) and let the "damage shield" aspect be a special effect.

Re: Continous *Continous* Damage Shield

add uncontrolled instead of sticky

when you get hit you can just pump in end or charges to keep it going

I'll say it costs alot to do a damage shield compared to a straight up attack but buying a small attack and adding nnd or penatrating will get some damage through

imho the way DSs are intended to be secondary and not main powers

I buy EB. It wont let me buy Damage shield till I buy Continous. I buy continous, now I buy damage shield. Ok, so when someone hits me, they take damage, but I want them to keep taking damage, after just hitting me once, like a normal continous would. It wont let me buy continous twice (meaning the HD program). Buying it once doesn't normally have that effect with Damage Shield.

I buy sticky too, so that when other people touch the first guy, they get it. Sticky says that after someone moves out of an area effect attack that is sticky, they keep taking damage. If damage shield counts as aoe, then it works. If not, how do I build it?

Dean