Kamarathin Hard Copies!

mayapuppies

Re: Kamarathin Hard Copies!

Index smindex! Just use it often enough to memorize chapter and verse. :P

Seriously though, an index is usually one of the first things I look for in a fantasy setting; usually right after a glossary. For whatever reason, I really don't need either one with this. Obviously other people will have a different opinion and needs than I do.

• 2 weeks later...

So' date=' can we get the hardcover version? Wife seems to think that is a better pitch...[/quote']

I'm still debating these. I have to completely rework the PDF and they're going to be nearly twice as expensive as the soft covers.

How did you manage to wrangle that?

I'm just that good! hehe

Actually, there was a convention here and the store was going to it, so more stock was needed. Ironically they've sold more after the con than during. The other store, Cosmic Castle, is placing their second order as they sold out on their first. Yay Team!

I tried to get the local store to carry my book but I could never contact the manager, he was like some mysterious troll living under the city who people heard of and occasionally glimpsed but could not be found. Then they "lost" the copy I left for them to look over.

This area doesn't have much in the way of competition. I hit up a comic book store, but the guy didn't have the retail space to put up much in the way of RPG material. When I put out another edition (hard bound deluxe) I'll try again, this time I'll work harder at getting contact with the owner.

Great to see you doing well, I hope you sell ten times what you project! I'd buy one if I wasn't so poor heh.

• 2 weeks later...