Sword-Gloves

Michael Hopcroft

Re: Sword-Gloves

Yes' date=' this thing has to be worth a bit of an intimidation bonus to some foes, at least. Probably not something to give to anyone prone to enthusiastic gesticulating while they talk, though... :eek:[/quote']

There's also the element of "anyone crazy enough to use that has to be a awesome!".

OTOH, the three scariest words in cyberpunk are 'improvised monofilament whip' (which I think comes out of the quote of the week thread).

Not all anime is like that.

For example there's the science fiction series Planetes, which presents a very realitsic exploration of living and working in space and the difficulties of clearing away a century of debris from Near-Earth Orbit (where it poses a severe hazard to manned spaceflight).

The blonde-haired knight in Willow had one of these. He gave it to Madmartigan when he died, and M used it to kill General Skullhead-Whassname.

Dang, I used to know all these guys' names. I'mma have to pop that one in the DVD player and refresh my memory! :o

Blond guy is Airk

General Kael.