Champions new millennium

Night Raven

I was speaking with Steve Long on the subject of Champions 4th edition character stats once being available on the Hero websight and I was looking through my old papers yesterday and I was wondering if any of you Hero fans would have or know where I could get the rest of the stats I was looking for.

Any help would be greatly apprciated.

Thanks

New Millenium Characters in 4th edition

I was looking for the previously posted New millenium Characters that were converted to Champions 4th Edition.

From Alliances:

The Guard

The Arcadian Academy

The Scions of Caine

The Odyssey research Institute

PanStar

From Bay City:

Helm

VIPER

The Masters of Fortune

Foxbat & Friends

As I found my copies of the heroes and villians from Champions: New Millennium and they were origionally posted back in June 21, 1998

I just wnted to know if I could still track down these converted characters.

• 2 weeks later...

I did try that url not long ago, and got the depressing "Page not found" message. :(

You may not want the files taking up bandwidth on your site permanently, but there will probably continue to be people interested. There are still fans of elements of the New Millennium setting, even if Fuzion isn't popular around here. I know that I wouldn't have been as interested in picking up the various NM sourcebooks if those character stats hadn't been available.

Say, ChaosDrgn, have you thought to ask DoJ whether they want to make the files available on their website again? For all we know they may not have them themselves anymore.

That comment really wasn't ment to be rude. DOJ/Hero has tried to distance itself from C:NM and the mistakes the previous owners made.

I'll dig the files up and put them on the web somewhere, if no-one has any objections to it. Please note that the "Cybergames" redo of CNM has "5th Edition" characters in it, but it's a 5th edition as the previous owners saw it, not what may have been actually published. I comment on this because a: the book is dirt cheap now if you can find it (last I saw one it was $7) and b: it's a place to start if you want to change the characters over to proper FrED