Into the Past With Strangers

csyphrett

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Into the Past With Strangers

you guys are all exactly right. I am going to try to knock out some solo stories for a bit since I am still putting together an agency for Ben's magazine.

I'm hoping to have five or six shorter stories put down before I start on Teen Strangers and The Invasion line.

CES

Re: Into the Past With Strangers

She switched the luger for the two Colts she used on the guards at the airport, and took to Antartica.

CES

She took the guard's weapon (and belt and pants) at the end of chapter 5.

In chapter 13:

"Haven stuffed the thing back in the bag. She looked up. They knew where she was. Lucky thing they couldn't hover like an autogyro. Otherwise, they would drop down on top of her like that.

Haven ran with careful steps. It was too easy to turn an ankle in the undergrowth. She didn't want that on top of everything else.

The plane circled overhead, trying to pinpoint her in the trees. Bullets cut loose as men pointed weapons from an open hatch. The projectiles ripped leaves and wood as they ran to one side of the running archaeologist.

Haven wished she had a gun to shoot back with. She had a fair hand with a hunting rifle. Her father had taught her that much."

Now this could mean she didn't think the pistol would be effective, but it is ambiguous.