Floodgate?!

Deadborder

So, here I am swimming around Lemuria, and I get a mission to go talk to "Floodgate". And I'm blobbing my way over to this person and thinking "Hmm, that name sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

And then I get to her, and go "Oh crap, that's who Floodgate is!" as I instantly recongise the costume. Then I read her backstory; she fell into a contaminated pool, gained water controllign powers and now fights aginst people who pollute the ocean.

And that's when I reach for my copy of European Enemies. I compare the art. And the backsotry. And my jaw drops. Holly frikking hell.

Now I may be missing something here, but I thiought that EE was not considered a part of the FRED CU, hells I thought it was pretty much Verboten. So, um, have I missed something? Is there a FRED FLoodgate? Or did one of the game Devs just reach into a special part of hell for CO lore?

Re: Floodgate?!

Hopefully if they are drawing inspiration from European Enemies, they will at least make an effort to make sure the end result is more sensible than many of the European Enemies villains were. ;)

At least we don't have to worry about them using the writeups. :D

Re: Floodgate?!

Hey, with any luck Doppleganger (IMO the only really decent character in EE) will show up as the newest member of Eurostar! :D

(And if Thespian's in there, I'm going to start sharpening the deadliest possible attack....)

If Thespian is in there, i will be so happy... especially when I beat him up.