Total Joy, campaign notes I lost are now found!

CorpCommander

A few years ago I wrote up a post apocalyptic world campaign that derived from many sources including Paranoia, Aliens, Damnation Valley and the Fallout series of games. I had lost it when my old computer died and I thought it was all gone... until tonight when I found an unlabled CD with all the files on it! Hoo yeah! Time to convert to 6th edition.

Re: Total Joy, campaign notes I lost are now found!

What is HeroCentral (pardon my ignorance)

I will post it. It needs some clean up but it is do able. I had an interesting mechanic in the game. If the party was 4 or fewer players they got a 4 man airborne platform for world travel. If it was 8 or less they got an APC.

I'll go through the world notes this weekend and get those posted first as they will probably remain intact.

Pete

Ok! I found Hero Central and I already had a profile there of sorts. I've created the campign with a very basic premise/summary. I'll work on the player handouts and add them as files. If you seriously want to get in on this I would love to GM this campaign.

Pete aka CorpCommander.

*edit*

Campaign name is "The Broken Earth"

6th edition rules

Schedule TBD

4-8 players

Characters build points will be something equivilent to the old 75/75 point characters in 5th edition

I'm in. Also, who ever made hero central is insane.

Your application has been submitted and the GM(s) of the campaign have been notified.

So...now what? Now you wait. If the GM who reviews your application decides that you are a worthwhile human being, he may decide to approve your application, at which point you will be notified that you are a player in the campaign.

...Or he may decide that he can do better.....and reject your application -- starting you down the horrible spiral of hatred and self-doubt that will inevitably end with you standing in your bathrobe on top of the Golden Gate Bridge with a six pack of Jolt Cola and a mouse trap.

Dan, author of the Hero Designer software, wrote it. HD is one of my favorite applications, hands down. If you don't have it I suggest you put some money into it. It is constantly updated and just mega awesome.

Lets see how Hero Central works. It hasn't been updated in almost 2 years. Maybe it is just that perfect. I'm new to the whole running a campaign on line. I am excited though. It should be fun.

--Pete