Stretching: Usable Againt\st Others?

Michael Hopcroft

I just got this strange idea for a power -- Stretching: USable Against Others. You have the power to elongate and twist OTHER PEOPLE'S limbs in any way you desire. It deoesn;t do damage to them, but it can certainly lead to a great deal of inconvenience and discomfort. And if you're really creative you can cause some nasty effects with it ("No, Doc, i did NOt want to stick my head under that pile-driver! That accursed Stretcho!")

Has anyone ever used this construction? has any GM ever allowed it? And what sorts of uses can you think of for a power like this?

Never used that... sounds rather creative. Perhaps you should make up a power based on that and send it to "Body Control" on the online USPD.

I can see it have a lot of uses.

There's that making it touch things folks don't want to touch (If your team mate has a damage shield, you just became a monster team up). The villains will never want to fight you near any gears or printing presses. :)

It can also be used to save...

"Save me stretcho!" Yells Daphne DeInpecee, as she calls out from the opposite side of the room. Even Stretcho can not reach that far, but above Daphne is a ledge of safety.

"Pull yourself up!" Stretcho says, using his Stretching, Usable on others, Ranged on her. And Daphne can pull herself to safety!

;)