Character Archetypes

Armitage

I just picked up the new Champions book today, and there's something that's been bothering me since the 5th Edition version.

Into which archetype would you place someone like Temblor, Fleshtone, or Riptide; someone who creates or controls physical matter instead of energy?

The new book has sample character sheets for a character with Earth/Stone powers and an aquatic character with Water powers, but none of the archetypes reference those character sheets.

Do you embrace Einstein and say that they're energy projectors using a really slow-moving form of energy? In the past I've usually considered them a new archetype: Elementalist.

And if an energy projector can include a character who becomes energy, would a character who becomes stone and has stone powers be an energy projector/elementalist or a metamorph?

Also, the anthropomorphic meta-archetype talks about super-powered animals and human/animal hybrids. What about an otherwise unaltered human with animal powers?

Would Spider-Man be an anthropomorphic or a speedster (swinging and leaping)? Would Animal Man be an anthropomorphic or a metamorph (altering his powers while remaining physically unchanged)?

Re: Character Archetypes

In 5th Energy Blast could be defined as Energy of Physical so if the character's primary schtick was a non-"weapon" ranged attack would be an Energy Projector. Though if the character can take the form of water or earth I might classify them as a Metamorph.