Search fu weak help find thread on how good is Marine

LordGhee

Re: Search fu weak help find thread on how good is Marine

I don't know where this was discussed on the boards' date=' but [i']Dark Champions[/i] had a bunch of military Package Deals/Templates.

I think that the templates in DC was probably a bit TO powerful for what a rank and file soldier is. I say this having been in the military and knowing members from all of the branches

I think that the templates in DC was probably a bit TO powerful for what a rank and file soldier is. I say this having been in the military and knowing members from all of the branches

The basic package isn't too bad (24 points), but the Special Forces packages seem more cinematic than realistic.

Well Hero writeups tend to be a litttle more powerful than their "real world" counterparts on all levels. If you are playing something that is very grounded in the real world, Hero might not be the way to go. Alternately, you could clock everything down one notch. A normal gets stats like an incompetent. A noteworthy normal gets stats like a normal. You can continue that right up the line until a Special Forces guy would use the stats for a competent normal.

The basic package isn't too bad (24 points)' date=' but the Special Forces packages seem more cinematic than realistic.[/quote']

Looking it over, I would say that about 20 points would be right, I posted the changes under spoiler as I think it is of limited interest to others

Most of the skills should be on an 8- (PS & KS History & Customs would be on an 11)

Contacts is questionable, as is knives. Both should be in the skill selection area, which should be upped to 9 points

I am looking for this thread about how good one has to be to quailify on the rilfe range I remember some good discussion there.

this is for our FBI game, this game pops up when ever there is nothing elst to do.

The task force is the Special Persons of Intrest counter inttelegence Division, tasked with collecting and arresting what we would call Metas.

Our Heroes and Villains FBI game

Ok. so the game was originally designed as a one-shot that turned out kind of cool. So, we are going to continue it with a few rules. The original game was 75 pts with no disadvantages. This one is going to be a modified 50pts with 50pts of disadvantages

(100 pts game)

50 Base Pts with 50 pts in disadvantages

The requirements that each FBI agent must have, is as follows.

This will count towards the 100pts

FBI Special Agent 2pts

National Arrest Powers 3pts

Federal Gun Permit concealed carry permit 2pts

License to carry Heavy weapons 2 pts

WF: Small Arms 2pts

K.S. College Degree (Int Based) 3pts

K.S. Federal Law 8- 1pt

P.S. FBI Agent 8- 1pt

Top Secret Clarence 3pts

Passport 1pt

Every Agent has access to the FBI stuff that is why we consider this to be a 150 pt game even thou this pool is not defined..

Example when we went to arrest a know S.P.I.(Special Person of Interest) with armor powers I was armed with Flash bang grenades, tear gas and mask, SWAT armor, baton, cuffs radio, M4 auto rifle, 40 cal glock pistol and a tazer.

Subject to Orders (social limitation, very frequently, major) 15pts

Reputation We are the FBI -14 or less only 5pt as with criminals this is bad and others this is good.

There are powers, if you want them. no more than 30 active pts. Currently, there are no characters with powers. Most are highly skilled though.

If you want to play an FBI tech or some sort of analyst, shoot me an email with a modified package so you can get those extra points.

this is for your information and thanks for the help

Lord Ghee