Nothing can withstand the might of... DEVASTATOR (help needed with a gestalt).

Mathew

devastator-anim.gif

Okay, I have been working out the stats for various Transformers, and I've moved to the Constructicons. I am in the process of writing up each of the individuals as 350 point characters. Eventually I'll need to write up Devastator himself. I'm not sure if Hero has official Gestalt rules that I can work with on this. The one I liked most that I found was the rules for gestalt VEHICLES from The Ultimate Vehicle book. I think I'd like to do the gestalt style where you make all the individual members, then make up the combined form with multiple mulitforms who all are made at once. Then the combined form has the physical limitation of being limited by his members (damage carries over, missing members equals missing limbs, etc).

I didn't want to go the route of having one of the combiner members carrying all the points for the combined form, and having lots of duplicates.

Any advice you guys can come up with?

For instance each member has 14 Body (10 plus 4 from growth), and there are 6 members, should the combined form (9 levels of Growth) have 14x6 Body, or merely 10+9 body?

Re: Nothing can withstand the might of... DEVASTATOR (help needed with a gestalt).

The 'most correct' way to do a gestalt, IMHO, would be to have the combined form be the base character and buy all but one of the individual components as Duplicates (obviously 100% different), with Multiform for the remaining member (who would typically be the torso/head component), with limitations that the Multiform only works when Duplicated and the like.

Re: Nothing can withstand the might of... DEVASTATOR (help needed with a gestalt).

The 'most correct' way to do a gestalt' date=' IMHO, would be to have the combined form be the base character and buy all but one of the individual components as Duplicates (obviously 100% different), with Multiform for the remaining member (who would typically be the torso/head component), with limitations that the Multiform only works when Duplicated and the like.[/quote']

To expand my way is to build the gestalt with multiform (Torso/head) then the multiform should have duplication