45....STR.....5...45......18-.......HTH Damage 9d6 END [1]

28....DEX.....54...28......15-.......OCV 9 DCV 9

25....CON.....30...25......14-

14....BODY....8...14......12-

18....INT.....8...18......13-.......PER Roll 13-

13....EGO.....6...13......12-.......ECV: 4

13....PRE.....3...13......12-.......PRE Attack: 2 1/2d6

20....COM.....5...20......13-

13....PD......10...13/24.............13/24 PD (0/11 rPD)

13....ED......8...13/24.............13/24 ED (0/11 rED)

6....SPD.....22...6.................Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

8....REC.....0...8

50....END.....0...50

50....STUN....15...50

6....RUN......0...6"/20"................END [1]

16....SWIM.....-2...16"................END [0]

9....LEAP.....0...9"/34"................9"/34" forward, 4 1/2"/17" upward

CHA Cost: 172

Cost...POWERS

28.....enhance body(magic,super tech,alien tech): Multipower, 50-point reserve, (50 Active Points); all slots Restrainable (-1/2), OIHID (-1/4) - END=

3u.....1) Leaping +25" (9"/34" forward, 4 1/2"/17" upward) (Accurate, Position Shift, x4 Noncombat), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (50 Active Points) [Notes: 31" combat 62 mph 124" non combat 248 mph] - END=2

3u.....2) Running +14" (6"/20" total), Position Shift, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (49 Active Points) [Notes: 40"noncombat(80 mph)20"combat(40 mph)] - END=

3u.....3) (Total: 49 Active Cost, 28 Real Cost) Swimming +16" (16" total) (Custom Adder), Usable [As Second Mode Of Movement] (Leaping out of the water; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (28 Active Points) (Real Cost: 28) plus LS (Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold; Self-Contained Breathing), Usable Simultaneously (up to 2 people at once; +1/2) (19 Active Points) (Real Cost: 11) plus Environmental Movement (no penalties on swimming) (2 Active Points) (Real Cost: 1) [Notes: 32 mph combat 64 mph non-combat] - END=0

2u.....4) the impossible doge: Desolidification (affected by area effects), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (50 Active Points); Cannot Pass Through Solid Objects (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2) - END=2

..... - END=

18.....enhanced body structure: Elemental Control, 44-point powers, (22 Active Points); all slots OIHID (-1/4) - END=

13.....1) +30 STR, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (45 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2) - END=

8.....2) Magical healing/Nanite rebuilding: Healing 1 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, any [special effect] power one at a time (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Usable Simultaneously (up to 2 people at once; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (must maintain contact to affect others; -1/4) [Notes: heals either 1 body or 4cp per turn] - END=0

18.....3) FF (11 PD/11 ED), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (44 Active Points) - END=0

..... - END=

6.....climbing gear: Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), OIHID (-1/4) - END=0

3.....LS (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Longevity: 200 Years; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) - END=0

..... - END=

..... - END=

POWERS Cost: 105

Cost...MARTIAL ARTS

4......Fast Strike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 11d6 Strike

4......Killing Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 1d6 +1 [Notes: 3.5d6 KA with full str(45)]

3......Legsweep: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 10d6 Strike, Target Falls

5......Passing Strike: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, 9d6 +v/5; FMove

MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 16

Cost...SKILLS

3......Breakfall 15-

10......Computer Programming (Computer Networks, Hacking and Computer Security, Personal Computers, Mainframes and Supercomputers, Military Computers) 13-

3......Concealment 13-

3......Criminology 13-

3......Deduction 13-

2......Navigation (Land) 13-

3......Security Systems 13-

3......Stealth 15-

0......Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

0......Acting 8-

0......Climbing 8-

0......Conversation 8-

0......Paramedics 8-

0......Persuasion 8-

0......PS: Inventor (Custom Adder) 11-

0......Shadowing 8-

0......TF: Custom Adder, Small Motorized Ground Vehicles

0......AK: U.S.A. 8-

SKILLS Cost: 30

Cost...TALENTS

27......Danger Sense (self only, out of combat, Discriminatory, Function as a Sense) 13-

TALENTS Cost: 27

Value..DISADVANTAGES

10.....Distinctive Features: Detects as a magical construct (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Uncommonly-Used Senses)

10.....Distinctive Features: genetic construct (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Technology Or Major Effort)

10.....Enraged: Villians harming normals (Uncommon), go 11-, recover 14-

5.....Physical Limitation: abnormal physiology (Infrequently; Slightly Impairing)

20.....Hunted: Primus 14- (Mo Pow; NCI; Watching)

25.....Hunted: Nazis 11- (Mo Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)

20.....Psychological Limitation: has no real memories prior to her creation (Very Common; Strong)

15.....Reputation: Bull in a china shop, 14-

5.....Rivalry: Professional (sneaky thief types; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)

15.....Social Limitation: Secert Id (Frequently; Major)

15.....Social Limitation: subject to order from Primus (Frequently; Major)

DISADVANTAGES Points: 150

Base Pts: 200

Exp Required: 0

Total Exp Available: 0

Exp Unspent: 0

Total Character Cost: 350

Background/History

Maggie May is a genetic and magical construct done by Silk Detective using genetic material and technology taken from the Nazis from their Ubermensh programs during WW2^^Maggie was created as "just to see if Silk Detective could do it"^^Maggie was found during an Primus search of Silk Detective's base after her death due to old age ^^Maggie was unawake but had all of Silk Detective's memories to use as a base ^^she was taken back and studied ^^During her being studied she awoke ^^Primus could not find any secret programing in the 5 yrs she has been awake^^and has sent Maggie here to test her out

Personality/Motivation

wants to do the right thing

shush

Powers/Tactics

brick ^^detective

Campaign Use

sneaky type

Appearance

appear to be 22 yrs is in fact 5 yrs old^^with the memories of an 50 yr old woman

Re: Ghost Cat

http://mudcat.org/@displaysong.cfm?SongID=3808

MAGGIE MAY

Now you jolly sailor lads, come listen to my tale,

I'm sure you will have cause to pity me,

I was a damned young fool in the port of Liverpool,

When I called there on my first port home from sea.

cho: Oh Maggie, Maggie May

They have taken her away

To slave upon Van Dieman's cruel shore.

Oh, you robbed so many whalers, and dosed so many sailors

But you'll never cruise 'round Peter Street no more.

I was staying at the Home, from a voyage to Sierre Leone,

And two-pound-ten a month was all my pay,

As I jingled with my tin, I was easy taken in,

By a little girl up there called Maggie May.

cho:

Oh. I'll never forget the day when I first met Maggie May,

She was standing on a corner at Canning Place,

In a full-sized crin-o-line, like a frigate of the line,

And as she saw I was a sailor I gave chase.

She gave me a saucy nod, and I, like a farmer's clod,

Let her take me line abreast in tow,

And under all plain sail, we ran before the gale

And to the Crow's Nest Tavern we did go

Next morning when I woke, I found that I was broke,

No shoes or shirt or trousers could I find,

When I asked her where they were, she answers "My dear sir,

They're down in Lewis' pawnshop number nine."

So to Lewis' I did go, but no clothing could I find,

And the policeman took that wicked girl away,

And the judge he guilty found her, of robbing a homeward-bounder,

And now she's doing time in Botany Bay.

She was chained and sent away from Liverpool one day,

The lads all cheered as she sailed down the bay,

And every sailor lad, he only was too glad

They'd sent that old whore out to Botany Bay.

Maggie May, huh? Is her boyfriend Rod Stewart? :D

That's a good write-up, Beast. Repped.

The only alarm I get is the leaping and the passing strike. This will do 15 d6 damage on a hit, which compares to all the rest of the writeup,seems way above the average. If you're ok with this fine, but if this was being presented to me I'd ask for the passing strike to be removed. "I'd only do it as a last resort.." doesn't cut it with me. I've been burned by players before who used that argument.

If she is to be an NPC then fine, you control it.

I would not class is as a last strike type of attack but it is not a first strike either

using it sets the character to be martial thrown

have a barrier or wall set in front to block or disrupt her attack

if she did a grab and then used the target as a battering ram or they where dazed she could get up to 20D6+1 attack26d6+1 if she pushed and haymakered it

the character is being built for a Suicide Squad type game

The only alarm I get is the leaping and the passing strike. This will do 15 d6 damage on a hit, which compares to all the rest of the writeup,seems way above the average. If you're ok with this fine, but if this was being presented to me I'd ask for the passing strike to be removed. "I'd only do it as a last resort.." doesn't cut it with me. I've been burned by players before who used that argument.

If she is to be an NPC then fine, you control it.

there's no point distinction between a passing strike

and a full move strike that places the character next to the target like flying tackle.

Passing strike has the added bonus of being no where near the target at the end of the phase(dexterity initiative)

perhaps martial full move attacks should start with move by and move through as the base attack construct

incurring the feedback damage an penalties of those maneuvers

Talking purely objectively: he DEX is in a weird place. A 27 give the same CV, but still give you a 14- on DEX skills, or a 29 would give you a better CV. EGO is in an incredibly odd place too, it gives you absolutely nothing. An 11 would give you the same ECV and a 14 would give a better CV. You have no EGO related skills so I'm not sure why you'd put it there. If the extra 2 points you'd get vs Mind Control is your concern, drop your EGO to 11 use one of the 4 points you saved to buy Mental Defense (giving you 3 points of Mental Defense) and you're better off and still saved 3 points.

There isn't really any reason to have position shift on two movement powers (and not really sure what the SFX of it would be on the running anyway). The passing strike has already been mentioned as going well beyond what appears to be the campaign norm.

If I were GM, there is no way this character would fly. You've spent a grand total of 2 points on non-combat flavor skills (Navigation). Just looking at the name of the character I KNEW there would be a multipower with a limitation that rarely limited, and sure enough there were two limits on it that are rarely limiting (I mean really how limiting is restrainable movement powers? You can't use them while restrained anyway). As a GM I would say it's an extremely min/max'ed generic character with absolutely no soul.

your missing out on the skill and breakout rolls

position shift is the getting back on ones feet after getting knocked down

this character is quick at doing just that

the character is a construct/golem,becoming human(think Pinnocio)is part of the journey

Talking purely objectively: he DEX is in a weird place. A 27 give the same CV, but still give you a 14- on DEX skills, or a 29 would give you a better CV. EGO is in an incredibly odd place too, it gives you absolutely nothing. An 11 would give you the same ECV and a 14 would give a better CV. You have no EGO related skills so I'm not sure why you'd put it there. If the extra 2 points you'd get vs Mind Control is your concern, drop your EGO to 11 use one of the 4 points you saved to buy Mental Defense (giving you 3 points of Mental Defense) and you're better off and still saved 3 points.

There isn't really any reason to have position shift on two movement powers (and not really sure what the SFX of it would be on the running anyway). The passing strike has already been mentioned as going well beyond what appears to be the campaign norm.

If I were GM, there is no way this character would fly. You've spent a grand total of 2 points on non-combat flavor skills (Navigation). Just looking at the name of the character I KNEW there would be a multipower with a limitation that rarely limited, and sure enough there were two limits on it that are rarely limiting (I mean really how limiting is restrainable movement powers? You can't use them while restrained anyway). As a GM I would say it's an extremely min/max'ed generic character with absolutely no soul.

your missing out on the skill and breakout rolls

position shift is the getting back on ones feet after getting knocked down

this character is quick at doing just that

the character is a construct/golem,becoming human(think Pinnocio)is part of the journey

I get the break outs, but you have no EGO based skills, so that's a complete waste of points, and for DEX you're spending 4 points to go from a 14- to a 15- which IMO just isn't worth it.

That's not even the biggest issue, my biggest issues, from a rules stand point, is you've put restrainable on movement powers. Sure it means you can't use your movement powers when you're entangled and grabbed, but then again, who can? Restrainable doesn't limit you at all.