Death Traps #2: The Gas Cubicle

Description: An air-tight transparent cube with a hatch in the top and connected via hoses to a number of large tanks of poisonous gas.

Gas Cubicle: RKA 1d6, NND (defense is Life Support [self-Contained Breathing or Appropriate Immunity]; +1), Does BODY (+1), Area of Effect (1 Hex; +½), Continuous (+1), (67 Active Points); OIF Immobile (-1½), No Range (-½), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasts 1 Hour (-0), Gradual Effect (every Minute; -½), Only Versus Victims Put Into The Chamber (-¼). Cost: 18 points.

Evil League of Evil Approved.

Re: Death Traps #2: The Gas Cubicle

One problem: A pushed Haymakered normal can break the glass eventually (doing 6d6 damage, 2d6 base, 2d6 push, 4d6 haymaker). IIRC a foci has 1 def per 10 AP and each point of body damage removes a power. I might be wrong and it is 1 DEF per 5 AP which makes this fine.

Other than that, looks great.

One problem: A pushed Haymakered normal can break the glass eventually (doing 6d6 damage, 2d6 base, 2d6 push, 4d6 haymaker). IIRC a foci has 1 def per 10 AP and each point of body damage removes a power. I might be wrong and it is 1 DEF per 5 AP which makes this fine.

Other than that, looks great.

His exact words were "Air-tight transparent cube."

That could mean anything from a glass cube to transparent aluminum. :P

There would need to be an Entangle with an AoE if my memory serves on how to build wall trap thingies... (it's almost 3 AM where I'm at - oops, I need to finish getting ready for work :P)

Since the OIF is Immobile it's probably part of a villains base. As such, you could simply build the cube part as part of the base and purchase the "walls" at whatever DEF you want (if you bother statting it out at all rather than simply assigning a value to it). If you want the cube to be part of the power I think it would be a Barrier in 6E or a very modified Entangle (Only to Form Barriers, Immobile, Et cetera) in 5E.