• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragitsu

• Certified

• tkdguy

• Clonus

Re: Ctrl+V

Shadowpup invented his dice motivation method about halfway through a game of Shadowrun. All afternoon his dice were rolling very poorly--poorly enough that they were really playing havoc with the entire game, since they had pretty much taken Shadowpup's character out of it (and saddled the PCs with one more wounded colleague). Shadowpup finally lost it after yet another roll of nothing but 1's and 2's. He grabbed his dice, took them out to the car, got out a blowtorch, and melted one into slag while the other dice watched. Then he brought them all back inside, including the one that now looked like a horta, and told them, "See? This is what happens when you don't roll well." He didn't get another roll less than 7* the rest of the afternoon.

*In Shadowrun's wacky die rolling system, you take the highest number rolled out of all the dice; the ones that come up 6 get rerolled and added on.

Re: Ctrl+V

Yeah' date=' if only there were a global computer network.[/quote']

...when the United State's political system was set up...

--------------------

I am using Windows 7 and Macaffee Virus Protection. When I start Tropico Gold it asks me for a "serial number" and then tells me that is the wrong serial number when I put the code in.