HERO Tricks

SuperBlue

Okay, here are the tricks I use most often when working with a specific Character Archaetype (no point value costs, just list of Advantage/Disadvantages)

Anything anyone would care to add to my happy little list?

BRICK TRICKS

Brick Tricks MP

Poke - STR is AP; Requires Brick Tricks Skill Roll

Mega-Ton Punch - STR is PEN; Requires Brick Tricks Skill Roll

Tear you limb from limb - HKA; Requires Brick Tricks Skill Roll

I'm gonna knock in into next tuesday - STR does x2 KB; Requires Brick Tricks Skill Roll

Hog Tied - Entangle; Requires Object of Opportunity, DEF of Entangle dependant upon Material, Requires Brick Tricks Skill Roll

Clap your Hands - Dispell vs Fire, Smoke, Dust, Gas; does knockback, AoE Cone; Requires Brick Tricks Skill Roll

SPEEDSTER TRICKS

High-Speed Running - Flight; Only on Surfaces

Can't Touch This! - Desolidification to attacks, can still be hit by AoE/EX Attacks, Barriers

STR affects Physical World

Speederster Tricks MP

Whirlwind circle - Dispell vs Fire, Smoke, Dust, Gas; does knockback, AoE Radius, affects physical world, linked to desolid vs attacks, No range (must be standing in one of the outter hexes of AoE -1/2), Requires Speedster Tricks Roll

Tornado Hands - Dispell vs Fire, Smoke, Dust, Gas; Does Knockback, AoE - Cone; Requires Speedster Tricks Roll

Rapid-fire assault - AF w/ STR

Any other sugguestions?

EDIT - Thanks Oddhat, forgot all about that

More speedster bits

In the blink of an eye: Transform and / or Change environment - Doing things at superspeed (cleaning room, taking the engine apart on a running car ect).

Speedy skills: Overall levels cost end only to negate time penalties

Supersonic fingersnap. NND VS hard ear covering/hearing flash d -

Wind Trail - TK area affect line non ranged line is the hexline you run in, linked to movement

Here is a construct I've used with a number of SFX :

Dispel KB resistance, does KB, double KB- at 6 pts a die it's cheap and it gets them away from you.

Brick push, MA chi concussive punch, speedster imparting his velocity without damage, or even the ever famous Knockback gun.

Couple of speedster tricks I've given characters.

1> Handy Around The House. Extra Limbs, to represent the ability to manipulate a large number of objects at superspeed. Useful for things like plugging in a hundred data cards in a phase instead of two, collecting all the dishes from the table in one pass, juggling an absurd number of balls...

2> There, and Back Again. Stretching, Invisible Power Effects, only to perform feats that could logically be performed by running there and back to the original spot "in the blink of an eye". In theory more expensive than the "more obvious" Telekinesis, but in practice it often ends up cheaper for what it can do.