Anyone use DM's Toolkit for Hero Fantasy?

knightwriter

Re: Anyone use DM's Toolkit for Hero Fantasy?

What does it do?

It is an app for the Ipad that allows one to create characters, weapons, spells, campaigns including notes, story arcs, and encounters with the monsters/creature stats put in. There doesn't look to be any templates for the Hero system, which is what I was asking about, but does have a lot of templates for 4E/CoC/Pathfinder and more. Here is a link to a youtube video.

Just for an fyi, I don't make any money off of this and I am not trying to promote it. (I thought it sounded a little like I was praising this app). I haven't tried it out for much as of yet, so I can really speak of the quality and usefulness.

But I would still like to hear from those that might have used it. I'm normally a pencil and paper sort of player/GM but I thought I might try to bring some of the technology that I have laying around, into my game. (There's another good questions.) I will post this one in the forums as well.

• 1 month later...

Re: Anyone use DM's Toolkit for Hero Fantasy?

Was looking into it. Did you make any custom templates? I've found tools like this, while cool, aren't all that useful as compared to a good text editor. I may be biased however since I always run from my laptop.

The thing I am focusing on is making an iPad optimized GM screen. I'll share when I'm done.