Pimp my villain: Madigan,

Pizza Man

OK, so I’m looking for a few comments and tweaks major or minor for this solo villain. I want him to take on a PC party all by himself. When I start my campaign, the first few adventures will be to test and feel out the players fighting style. Once I’m ready I want to toss this guy at them and teach them the fear of GMs.

I’m thinking he’s more of a team player right now than a party tackling solo threat. He’s built around the minor powers, the Dance of Death and 360 Degree vision (those two powers came first and the rest just sorta flowed outa me).

I also need a better name.

Madigan.

15 STR 5

21 DEX 22

25 CON 15

13 INT 3

10 EGO

20 PRE 10

12 OCV 45

10 DCV 35

3 OMCV

3 DMCV

6 SPD 40

5 PD 3

5 ED 3

25 REC 21

90 END 14

13 BODY 3

45 STUN 13

26M Running

4M Swimming

10M Jumping

--------------------249 total Characteristics/Move

Talents/Perks/Skills

5 Resistance +5

4 Lightning Reflexes +4

3 Acrobatics 13-

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Combat Driving 13-

15 +3 CSLs with Multipower

3 Computer programming 12-

3 Climbing 13-

7 Fast Draw 15-

7 Interrogation 15-

3 High Society 13-

3 Conversation 13-

7 Streetwise 15-

3 Stealth 13-

3 Concealment 12-

10 WF: Small Arms, Anti-Aircraft Guns, Anti-Tank Guns, Flamethrowers, General Purpose/Heavy Machine Guns, Grenade Launchers, Mortars, Shoulder fires Weapons, Vehicle Weapons

10 Two Weapon Fighting

----------------------------------92 Total skills and Talents

Powers

3 Flash Defense 5 points OIF Sunglasses

3 Night Vision OIF Sunglasses

9 +3 PER with all sense groups

10 Increased Arc of Perception 360 degrees with sightgroup

9 +5 vs Range Modifier for sight group

11 Life Support Immunity to all terrestrial poisons and diseases; Longevity 200 years

7 Dance of Death Teleport 5 inches, Position Shift (+10)

(must cross intervening space -1/4, no Non combat move -1/4)

60 Resistant protection (Mutant Toughness) 20PD/20 ED

7 Mental defense 10 points (IAF hat made from Psychoactive fibers -1/2)

41 Regeneration 2 bod per hour, Heal Limbs, regeneration

(To truly kill, the entire body must be destroyed)

Summoned Weapons/Gunkata Multipower 90 Points

9) Ghost Buster Ammo: 12D6 E Blast vs PD vs Desolidified

9) Rocket Rounds Blast vs PD 12D6 Armor Piercing x2

9) Everybody Dies! 3D6 Ranged Kill Attack, Personal Immunity, radius 16M

9) Just YOU Die! 4D6 RKA, Armor Piercing x2

9) Full Autofire 18D6 E Blast vs PD

9) Blast Through Walls: Tunneling 10M through 40 PD Material

Complications

15 Secret ID

15 Casual Killer

20 Hunted By Primus

15 Negative Rep: Casual Killer, Frequently, Extreme

10 Vulnerable to Sonic Attacks 2x Stun

------------------645 Total points spent

Background/History

Madigan was always trouble. When his mutant powers arrived, it went right to his head. He’s fairly new to the villain scene, but with experience, he will get progressively more dangerous. He has a secret ID at the moment and enjoys the peace it brings him. Madigan will ruthlessly hunt the hero down who puts him in Stronghold.

With his power came big dreams. Madigan wanted nothing to get in the way, especially not the FBI. The people who knew him best are all dead. He doesn’t trust anyone enough for advice, so he starts his career with bank robberies thinking that’s how villains start. Then he will run a gang. And later, the mob. After that, well Madigan wants total power.

Personality/Motivation.

He wants it all. But its difficult for him to trust others. Madigan is willing to have people working for him, but not the other way around. Madigan is a narcissist, its all about him. Any defeat or wrong answer may result in murder. Streetwise heroes may know Madigan is in town when the local thugs disappear. Dealing with Madigan is like playing Russian Roulette, the guy can go off at any time.

Quote:

Bang! Bang! Bwa Ha Ha Ha! Somebody is gonna die today!

Powers Tactics:

Madigan is an energy projector. But it doesn’t look that way. He has a zero point physical Manifestation. He produces a matching pair of huge pistols. They never need reloading, he can’t be disarmed, and they do Super-levels of Damage. His 12D6 attacks are not a single blast, but a hail of gunfire. Heroes who have faced him describe it as facing down a Gatling-gun.

The “Dance of Death is a short range rapid-fire teleport where he can change face at will. Combined with a seeming 360% arc of vision, he is a very deadly opponent.

He can target an area and shoot everything that moves. He can destroy a bank vault door with a hail of fire.

His tactics are simple, move, kill. Move, Kill. Move kill. As he gets more experienced, his tactics will improve but only with experience, never with advice.

Campaign use:

Madigan is meant to be a villain that can take on a whole group. As a hunted, he is relentless but single minded.

Super villains quickly tire of his self centered nature and will abandon him at the first opportunity. They may even provide information to heroes or attack him themselves.

Madigan just doesn’t work well with others.

Appearance:

Madigan likes to look like a villain in the old movies. He wears a (many times purple) zoot suit with a wide brim fedora with white gloves and spats. He carries no weapons, but the pistols just appear when he wants them too.