Black Powder Arms in the Hero System. Gun Nuts and reenactors welcome!

SSgt Baloo

I've been working on black powder arms for the hero system for some time now and seem to have lost my momentum for the project. The link below is for a Mediafire page to download the (as-yet) incomplete document. Commentary and critiques are welcome, as well as links to resources relevant to the subject at hand. Thanks!

Link: Black Powder Arms in the Hero System

Re: Black Powder Arms in the Hero System. Gun Nuts and reenactors welcome!

Count me in. Digesting the info, heh. Black Powder Weaponry is used heavily in my Fantasy game by certain groups that are Magic Lacking.

~Rex.....notes, Ballistic Knife fired with a Spring = Jail Time. Same Knife fired with a Black Powder Charge, A-Ok.

~Rex.....notes, Ballistic Knife fired with a Spring = Jail Time. Same Knife fired with a Black Powder Charge, A-Ok.

You know, it occurs to me that it would be a lot simpler just to make it illegal to hurt people, instead of fussing around with banning weapons.

You know' date=' it occurs to me that it would be a lot simpler just to make it illegal to hurt people, instead of fussing around with banning weapons.[/quote']

It is. They keep doing it anyway.

I think weapons shouldn't be banned; they should be manditory but that's a discussion for a different thread.

It is. They keep doing it anyway.

I think weapons shouldn't be banned; they should be manditory but that's a discussion for a different thread.

I take that one step further and believe it should not be a crime to use said mandatory weapon on the guy in front of me going 45 in the fast line. Hey, it will help solve unemployment, improve traffic safety... it's a win-win! ;)