5th Ed. sheets with pictures?

phydaux

Are their any downloadable 5th Ed. character sheets with room on the sheet for pictures of your character?

Hero provides for free download those old '82 character picture templates (That I LOVE! It was seeing character sheets with those templates, and everyones character done up in colored pencil or felt pen, that got me to first give Champs a try.)

I'm wondering if there are some 5th Ed. Champs character sheets with a big ol' blank rectangle on the front where a nicely resized '82 template could be placed in?

On a side note, as a GM, I run Champs at 250 points, however if the player provides a color picture of his character, I give him 10 bonus points, and if he provides a 4 paragraph background and origin story for the character I give ANOTHER 10 bonus points (to be spent on Skills, Talents and Perks only).

To the best of my knowledge there haven't been any but what's to stop you from using an earlier edition? The character sheet it'self hasn't changed any.

Here is a site that has a ton of sheets frommany commonly played game, free for download. They could possibly help.

http://www.rpgsheets.com/

I like the idea of a back ground and Illo getting a one time reward. How well has it worked for you? Are there players who abstain or is the oppourtunity for points too great to pass up.