[LoH] Run Info

GestaltBennie

Tonight's run is scheduled to be Necrull and the Burial caves (Canada, L29+), 7 PM Server/Pacific, 10 EST.

I'm feeling under the weather, so I may not make it. We'll see how I feel at gametime.

Beyond this, I know Archie wants to do Therakiel's Temple. I'd like to do another NemCon at some point and maybe a Nemesis Mission night where we collect missions like Bunker Buster, All That Glitters, and Violent Majority and run them as a group.

Re: [LoH] Run Info

Apologies for missing Thursday: I was pretty damn sick and would have been even worse than usual for a lair run. I'll let you know what's happening this thursday. Our tentative schedule is:

Necrull, Thursday February 9.

Destroyer's Factory, Thursday Feb. 16

Nem Con, Saturday Feb. 18, 6 pm Server/Pacific

Therakiel I, Thursday Feb. 23

Therakiel II, Thursday March 1.

All times 7 Server/Pacific unless otherwise noted.

Also, I've scheduled a Demonflame run at 4 pm Server/Pacific on February 29 to commemorate the date when Luther Black is pulling off his master plan. The time is meant to make the run East Coast friendly (and let me teach my Bible Study at 730).

Also, if anyone feels like taking over the reins for a run, let me know. It would be most welcome.

• 1 month later...

Apologies for missing Thursday: I was pretty damn sick and would have been even worse than usual for a lair run. I'll let you know what's happening this thursday. Our tentative schedule is:

Necrull, Thursday February 9.

Destroyer's Factory, Thursday Feb. 16

Nem Con, Saturday Feb. 18, 6 pm Server/Pacific

Therakiel I, Thursday Feb. 23

Therakiel II, Thursday March 1.

All times 7 Server/Pacific unless otherwise noted.

Also, I've scheduled a Demonflame run at 4 pm Server/Pacific on February 29 to commemorate the date when Luther Black is pulling off his master plan. The time is meant to make the run East Coast friendly (and let me teach my Bible Study at 730).

Also, if anyone feels like taking over the reins for a run, let me know. It would be most welcome.

Tenative schedule for future runs. All times are server/Pacific.

Thursday March 8, 7 pm, Therakiel III

Thursday March 15, 7 pm, Therakiel IV (if needed)

Saturday March 17, 5 pm, Nemcon

Thursday, March 22, 7 pm, Teleios's Tower

Thursday, March 29, 7 pm, UNITY dailies.

Sunday April 1, 5 pm, April Fool's Nemcon.

Thursday, April 5, 7 pm, Alerts Night (tentative).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We'll skip the next three weeks and let the runs rest awhile' date=' given the low participation rates lately.[/quote']

I've always been interested... it's just that none of the ruins have ever been scheduled when I'm available to do them :( Starting things at 7pm Pacific time is 10pm Eastern time - my time - which is when I need to be winding down for bed, not starting up long missions. And all the weekend runs fall neatly on times when I am otherwise engaged.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have too many characters in the 20 - 30 range.

My closest characters in the range are:

• Liberty (15th lvl Strong Scrapper)
  • Fusionette (17th level Force Blaster)
  • Dr. Caduceus (17th lvl mentalist w/ minor healing)
  • Platinum Fox (19th lvl dual pistols)
  • Savant (19th lvl Martial Artist)
  • [highlight]Shockwave (22nd lvl Force Blaster)[/highlight]
  • [highlight]Lillith (28th lvl mage)[/highlight].

Greetings Programs, I am looking forward to improving my characters and thought a great way was to utilize these below and then level up as a group. Our level counts for nothing and we all improve. Wish I had thought of it before.

Adventure Packs

Resistance

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Resistance_%28Adventure_Pack%29

Operation Demonflame

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Demonflame

The Serpent Lantern

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Serpent_Lantern

Alerts

GRAB the Monney and Run

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Alerts:_GRAB_the_Money_and_Run!

Bursts

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Alerts:_Burst

Aftershock

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Aftershock

Whiteout

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Whiteout

Aftershock #1 Dead Air

Inflitrate Demonhame

White # 1 Snow Crash

Cheers

QM

We've done the Comic Series and the Adventure Packs in the past and since anyone over level 11 can theoretically play it. If you want to run them, we can, but you need to dedicate yourself to being allowed to finish them as they can take a while to complete and if we attempt to complete them shorthanded, especially since we typically play them on Elite difficulty for the better drops, we get hosed and it can be impossible to complete.

I can say for myself that if you want to do this, I can make myself available. I only ask that if we play them, we start promptly. We start our Thursday Night Fights at 7PM Server Time and being on the East Coast, it is usually late when we finish.

We've done the Comic Series and the Adventure Packs in the past and since anyone over level 11 can theoretically play it. If you want to run them, we can, but you need to dedicate yourself to being allowed to finish them as they can take a while to complete and if we attempt to complete them shorthanded, especially since we typically play them on Elite difficulty for the better drops, we get hosed and it can be impossible to complete.

I can say for myself that if you want to do this, I can make myself available. I only ask that if we play them, we start promptly. We start our Thursday Night Fights at 7PM Server Time and being on the East Coast, it is usually late when we finish.

I'll second that "theoretically". I think Level 11 is too low level for most of the packs, for the simple reason of not having enough powers. If you have a team, then, yes, the Packs can work at low levels. But if you run solo, you need a good AoE, Passive, Block and healing power to have good odds on pulling it off, so Level 14 minimum... make that level 17 if you want an Energy Unlock.