Kamarathin Setting

Ndreare

So I may have spelled it wrong, but I have a 5th edition book called Kingdom of Tursh and a conversion book to sixth edition and what I am wondering is their a plan to integrate these into one updated PDF?

If so I would gladly buy it again. Does anyone on these boards, know if the creators are still into HERO?

Re: Kamarathin Setting

I retract my previous statement. I did not realize the conversion document was over 90 pages.

Also, as I near the end of the book the sheer number of typos, including a fair few sentences that simply are not actual sentences/complete thoughts, is getting increasingly frustrating. I really like this setting and if they did a 6E version I would buy it if for no other reason than to support them, but I hope it would be more than incorporating the conversion material into the original document. It needs editing.

Re: Kamarathin Setting

Bad editing does not bother me. I own several products from Fantasy Games Unedited... I mean Unlimited. ;)

While I generally agree, there are multiple cases of sentences that simply do not make sense. It is easy enough to figure out what they meant to say, but it is disconcerting and pull you out of the reading.

Over all I love the setting and am planning to pick up the adventure they published.