12 months 12 Characters. February The Spellcaster

death tribble

Well the Speedster is not finished yet but February starts and here we go with the Spellcaster.

Minimum DEX will be 20 with up to 23 as a consideration.

Intelligence mst be at least 18 but if higher than 23 what is the justification ?

EGO as well should be above minimum so 18 at least but probably 20.

Strength need not be too great so minimum to 20 probably at most.

Constitution however should be above minimum so at least 15 but probably cutting off at 23.

Body should be 10 at minimum to 20 at the very most.

The first thing we need to decide is how come they are around here and now. Are they stranded from the past ? Are they a stage magician ? Are they the apprentice to a well known mage ?

So background will be important and how and where the power comes from. i.e. do they draw on the powers off Hades ?

Do we put all the attacks in a multipower and other powers in a Framework ?

But power wise the world is our lobster. Teleport ? Magic. Flight ? Magic. Force Fields, Force Walls ? Magic.

How reliant on foci are we.

There are some particular ground rules. We are not, repeat not, going to recreate Sauron, Saruman, Gandalf, Dr Fate, Dr Strange, Dr Doom, Zatanna or Zatara.

And no fishnet stockings on a female spellcaster if that is what we decide upon for the art.

We have to decide what makes them unique and stands out. My original spellcaster was an Inventor as well as a Stage Magician. The attacks were in a multipower and the other powers were in an Elemental Control. The second one used a VPP. And I do not want to use a VPP just to save time and space.

EDIT: To add the bulk of the above and find my pictures of the Magician need to be reloaded. Le Sigh.

Re: 12 months 12 Characters. February The Spellcaster

Just another picture because it's a cute one and I don't know what comics it comes from.

My eternal gratitude and a cookie to the person able to tell me its origin :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45629[/ATTACH]

Cookie cooking Opale

Just another picture because it's a cute one and I don't know what comics it comes from.

My eternal gratitude and a cookie to the person able to tell me its origin :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45629[/ATTACH]

Cookie cooking Opale

I can't find the exact image, but she looks to me to be Madelyne Pryor, aka the Goblyn Queen, from the X-Men comic. Do a google images search for Goblyn Queen and you will find a many pics of who I mean.

I know who is Goblyn Queen, Doc, and I don't think it's the same character. But maybe I'm wrong.

I have the feeling it's a totally other comic.

Btw I love Goblyn Queen costume too, but I'll stop posting revealing ones for a bit to preserve the purity of the forum :P

Opale

Personally I have always like the idea using incantations and gestures on spellcaster characters. The couple I have built had both limitations on all of their bigger spells. Then for the little easy stuff I would leave the limitations off. For these other spells I used a smaller multipower on one character and a small vpp on the other.

Something like that ?

The Sea Witch

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45639[/ATTACH]

[TABLE=width: 188]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Val[/TD]

[TD]Char[/TD]

[TD]Points[/TD]

[TD]Total[/TD]

[TD]Roll[/TD]

[TD]Notes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]STR[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]11-[/TD]

[TD]HTH Damage 2d6 END [1][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]DEX[/TD]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]13-[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]CON[/TD]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]13-[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11[/TD]

[TD]BODY[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]11[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]INT[/TD]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]13-[/TD]

[TD]PER Roll 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]EGO[/TD]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]13-[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]PRE[/TD]

[TD]9[/TD]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]13-[/TD]

[TD]PRE Attack: 3 1/2d6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]PD[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]7/20[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7/20 PD (0/13 rPD)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]ED[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]7/20[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7/20 ED (0/13 rED)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]SPD[/TD]

[TD]30[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]REC[/TD]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]45[/TD]

[TD]END[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]45[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]28[/TD]

[TD]STUN[/TD]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]28[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]12"[/TD]

[TD=class: small]Running[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]12m[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4"[/TD]

[TD=class: small]Swimming[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]4m[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4"[/TD]

[TD=class: small]Leaping[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]4m[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Total Characteristics Cost: 141[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]Cost[/TD]

[TD=width: 100%]Powers[/TD]

[TD]END[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]43[/TD]

[TD]Thaumaturgy: Multipower, 65-point reserve, (65 Active Points); all slots Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]1) First Sorcerer"s Star: Blast 13d6 (65 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]2) The First Light of Luathon: Sight Group Flash 8d6, Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]3) The Second Light of Luathon: Blast 10d6, Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +1/4) (62 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]4) The Third Light of Luathon: Blast 6d6, Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Sight Groupe Flash Defense; +1) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]5) The Fourth Light of Luathon: Killing Attack - Ranged 2 1/2d6, Penetrating (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]6) The Fifth Light of Luathon: Dispel Invisibility 21d6 (63 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]7) The Sixth Light of Luathon: Dispel 14d6, any Magic Power one at a time (+1/2) (63 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]8) The Seventh Light of Luathon: Sight Group Images, +/-6 to PER Rolls, Invisible Power Effects (Inobvious to Mystic Sens Group; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +1/2) (63 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3f[/TD]

[TD]9) The Eight Light of Luathon: Telepathy 8d6, Alternate Combat Value (uses OCV against DMCV; Mental Defense Apply; +1/4) (50 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2f[/TD]

[TD]10) The Ninth Light of Luathon: Invisibility to Sight Group and Mystic Sense Group , Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (31 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1f[/TD]

[TD]11) The Tenth Light of Luathon: Detect Invisibility 13- (Unusual Group), Range, Sense, Targeting (20 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1f[/TD]

[TD]12) The Eleventh Light of Luathon: +30 PRE (30 Active Points); Only for Making Presence Attacks (-1), Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]13) Koriol's Crimson's Crystal Shell: Entangle 7d6, 6 PD/6 ED (65 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]14) Koriol's Crimson's Crystal Bonds: Entangle 4d6, 4 PD/4 ED, Takes No Damage From Attacks All Attacks (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4f[/TD]

[TD]15) Koriol's Crimson's Reflective Crystals: Entangle 4d6, 4 PD/4 ED, Backlash (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3f[/TD]

[TD]16) Koriol's Crimson's Crystal Wall: Barrier 9 PD/9 ED, 9 BODY (up to 9m long, 3m tall, and 1/2m thick), Non-Anchored (59 Active Points); Costs Endurance (to maintain; -1/2), Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1f[/TD]

[TD]17) First Vapor of the Vata: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Any Dimension, Any Location), x16 Increased Weight (65 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Hour, Only to Activate, Character May Take No Other Actions, -1 3/4), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; -1), Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]40[/TD]

[TD]Thaumaturgy: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3f[/TD]

[TD]1) Mantle of Mastery: Resistant Protection (8 PD/8 ED/8 Mental Defense/8 Power Defense), Allocatable (+1/4) (60 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2), Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3f[/TD]

[TD]2) Deflective Disk Deflecting: (Total: 45 Active Cost, 27 Real Cost) Deflection (20 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2) (Real Cost: 13) plus +5 OCV (25 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2), Linked (Deflection; -1/4) (Real Cost: 14)[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3f[/TD]

[TD]3) Tireless Wings of the Zephirim: Flight 30m, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3f[/TD]

[TD]4) Shared Wings of the Zephirim: Flight 20m, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable Nearby (+1) (45 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3f[/TD]

[TD]5) World-Spanning Wings of the Zephirim: Flight 20m, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), MegaScale (1m = 1 km; +1) (45 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Cloak of the Magi, all slots OIF (-1/2)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]1) Resistant Protection (5 PD/5 ED/5 Mental Defense/5 Power Defense) (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]2) Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) (7 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Perks[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]9[/TD]

[TD]Contact (Contact has very useful Skills or resources), Organization Contact (x3) (9 Active Points) 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Fringe Benefit: Passport, Private Investigator License[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]Money: Well Off[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]Positive Reputation: Occult investigator (A medium-sized group) 8-, +2/+2d6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Skills[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]9[/TD]

[TD]+3 with a small group of attacks[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11[/TD]

[TD]Power 15-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Scholar[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]1) KS: Aracane And Occult Lore (4 Active Points) 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]2) KS: Inner Planes (4 Active Points) 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]3) KS: Thaumaturgy (4 Active Points) 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]4) KS: The Vandaleur Family (2 Active Points) 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Linguist[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]1) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]2) Language: Greek (Koine) (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]3) Language: Latin (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]Acting 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Bureaucratics 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]Climbing 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Combat Driving 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Concealment 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Conversation 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]High Society 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Navigation (Astral, Dimensional) 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]Paramedics 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Persuasion 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]Riding 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]Shadowing 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]Stealth 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]Streetwise 8-[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 259[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Total Cost: 400[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]400+[/TD]

[TD=width: 100%]Disadvantages[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Hunted: Edward and Anais Vandaleur Infrequently (Mo Pow; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Harshly Punish)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Hunted: Trismegistus Council Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Watching)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Hunted: Circle of the Scarlet Moon Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Watching)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Psychological Complication: Believe in the Vandaleur's Duty as Powerful Mystics (Common; Strong)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Psychological Complication: Feels Responsible for the Vandaleur's "Irresponsability" (Uncommon; Strong)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Psychological Complication: Code vs Killing (Common; Strong)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Psychological Complication: Shy around Karl Silvestri (Common; Moderate)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Dependent NPC: Karl Sylvestri Very Frequently (As powerful as the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Social Complication: Secret Identity (Alana Vandaleur) Frequently, Major[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]Negative Reputation: Recluse Jet-Setter, Very Frequently (Known Only To A Small Group)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Total Disadvantages Points: 130

Opale[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Looks like we are going to need to list a lot of small powers, or can we use -

Change Environment (Long-Lasting Permanent, Varying Combat Effects), Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +1/4), Varying Effect Broad Group (+1) (58 Active Points); OAF (Book of spells; -1), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Requires A Roll (Skill roll; Magic powers skill; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) for a cost of 16 points

Sight and Hearing Groups and Normal Touch Images, Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +1/4) (22 Active Points); OAF (Book of spells; -1), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Requires A Roll (Skill roll; Magic powers skill; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) for a cost of 6 points

Minor Transform 1d6, Improved Results Group (+1) (10 Active Points); OAF (Book of spells; -1), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Requires A Roll (Skill roll; Magic powers skill; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) for a cost of 3 points

and

Telekinesis (6 STR), Fine Manipulation (19 Active Points); OAF (Book of spells; -1), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Requires A Roll (Skill roll; Magic powers skill; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4)for a cost of 5 points

Total cost 30

To cover things like heat water for tea or to keep the rain off the caster?

Intelligence must be at least 18 but if higher than 23 what is the justification ?

The character is a demigod, comes from a magic dimension, or has an intelligence-boosting magic item. I'm not saying the character should ​have an Intelligence higher than 23, I'm just tossing out ideas for justifications.

how odd !

Must be the export template . Here is the complete sheet.

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

12 STR 2 11- Lift 132.0kg; 2d6 [1]

20 DEX 20 13- OCV: 6/DCV: 6

20 CON 10 13-

11 BODY 1

18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 13-

18 EGO 8 13- ECV: 3 - 3

19 PRE 9 13- PRE Attack: 3 1/2d6

7/20 PD 5 Total: 7/20 PD (0/13 rPD)

7/20 ED 5 Total: 7/20 ED (0/13 rED)

5 SPD 30 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

8 REC 4

45 END 5

28 STUN 4 Total Characteristic Cost: 141

Movement: Running: 12m/24m

Flight: 70m/140m

Leaping: 4m/8m

Swimming: 4m/8m

Cost Powers END

43 Thaumaturgy: Multipower, 65-point reserve, (65 Active Points); all slots Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)

4f 1) First Sorcerer"s Star: Blast 13d6 (65 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

4f 2) The First Light of Luathon: Sight Group Flash 8d6, Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

4f 3) The Second Light of Luathon: Blast 10d6, Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +1/4) (62 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

4f 4) The Third Light of Luathon: Blast 6d6, Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Sight Groupe Flash Defense; +1) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

4f 5) The Fourth Light of Luathon: Killing Attack - Ranged 2 1/2d6, Penetrating (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

4f 6) The Fifth Light of Luathon: Dispel Invisibility 21d6 (63 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

4f 7) The Sixth Light of Luathon: Dispel 14d6, any Magic Power one at a time (+1/2) (63 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

4f 8) The Seventh Light of Luathon: Sight Group Images, +/-6 to PER Rolls, Invisible Power Effects (Inobvious to Mystic Sens Group; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +1/2) (63 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)

3f 9) The Eight Light of Luathon: Telepathy 8d6, Alternate Combat Value (uses OCV against DMCV; Mental Defense Apply; +1/4) (50 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 5

2f 10) The Ninth Light of Luathon: Invisibility to Sight Group and Mystic Sense Group , Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (31 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 1

1f 11) The Tenth Light of Luathon: Detect Invisibility 13- (Unusual Group), Range, Sense, Targeting (20 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)

1f 12) The Eleventh Light of Luathon: +30 PRE (30 Active Points); Only for Making Presence Attacks (-1), Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2)

4f 13) Koriol's Crimson's Crystal Shell: Entangle 7d6, 6 PD/6 ED (65 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

4f 14) Koriol's Crimson's Crystal Bonds: Entangle 4d6, 4 PD/4 ED, Takes No Damage From Attacks All Attacks (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

4f 15) Koriol's Crimson's Reflective Crystals: Entangle 4d6, 4 PD/4 ED, Backlash (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

3f 16) Koriol's Crimson's Crystal Wall: Barrier 9 PD/9 ED, 9 BODY (up to 9m long, 3m tall, and 1/2m thick), Non-Anchored (59 Active Points); Costs Endurance (to maintain; -1/2), Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

1f 17) First Vapor of the Vata: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Any Dimension, Any Location), x16 Increased Weight (65 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Hour, Only to Activate, Character May Take No Other Actions, -1 3/4), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; -1), Variable Limitations (requires -1 worth of Limitations; -1/2) 6

40 Thaumaturgy: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2)

3f 1) Mantle of Mastery: Resistant Protection (8 PD/8 ED/8 Mental Defense/8 Power Defense), Allocatable (+1/4) (60 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2), Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2) 6

3f 2) Deflective Disk Deflecting: (Total: 45 Active Cost, 27 Real Cost) Deflection (20 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2) (Real Cost: 13) plus +5 OCV (25 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2), Linked (Deflection; -1/4) (Real Cost: 14) 2

3f 3) Tireless Wings of the Zephirim: Flight 30m, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2)

3f 4) Shared Wings of the Zephirim: Flight 20m, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable Nearby (+1) (45 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2) 2

3f 5) World-Spanning Wings of the Zephirim: Flight 20m, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), MegaScale (1m = 1 km; +1) (45 Active Points); Side Effect, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Coloration of Magic reveals caster's generally Good or Evil nature; -1/2) 2

Cloak of the Magi, all slots OIF (-1/2)

20 1) Resistant Protection (5 PD/5 ED/5 Mental Defense/5 Power Defense) (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

5 2) Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) (7 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Perks

9 Other Vandaleurs: Contact (Contact has very useful Skills or resources), Organization Contact (x3) (9 Active Points) 8-

3 Fringe Benefit: Passport, Private Investigator License

5 Money: Well Off

2 Positive Reputation: Occult investigator (A medium-sized group) 8-, +2/+2d6

Skills

9 First MP: +3 with a small group of attacks

11 Magic Power Tricks: Power 15-

3 Scholar

3 1) KS: Aracane And Occult Lore (4 Active Points) 13-

3 2) KS: Inner Planes (4 Active Points) 13-

3 3) KS: Thaumaturgy (4 Active Points) 13-

1 4) KS: The Vandaleur Family (2 Active Points) 11-

3 Linguist

0 1) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

1 2) Language: Greek (Koine) (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

2 3) Language: Latin (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

0 Acting 8-

3 Bureaucratics 13-

0 Climbing 8-

3 Combat Driving 13-

3 Concealment 13-

3 Conversation 13-

3 High Society 13-

3 Navigation (Astral, Dimensional) 13-

0 Paramedics 8-

3 Persuasion 13-

1 Riding 8-

0 Shadowing 8-

0 Stealth 8-

1 Streetwise 8-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 259

Total Cost: 396

400+ Disadvantages

20 Hunted: Edward and Anais Vandaleur Infrequently (Mo Pow; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Harshly Punish)

15 Hunted: Trismegistus Council Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Watching)

15 Hunted: Circle of the Scarlet Moon Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Watching)

15 Psychological Complication: Believe in the Vandaleur's Duty as Powerful Mystics (Common; Strong)

10 Psychological Complication: Feels Responsible for the Vandaleur's "Irresponsability" (Uncommon; Strong)

15 Psychological Complication: Code vs Killing (Common; Strong)

10 Psychological Complication: Shy around Karl Silvestri (Common; Moderate)

5 Dependent NPC: Kristina Sylvestri Very Frequently (As powerful as the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

15 Social Complication: Secret Identity (Alana Vandaleur) Frequently, Major

10 Negative Reputation: Recluse Jet-Setter, Very Frequently (Known Only To A Small Group)

Total Disadvantage Points: 400