Does anyone here draw supers (and want to take a request)?

Claire Redfield

I have a heroine I'd just love to see drawn by someone with more skill than I, because I'd also like to really play her in a HERO game. The basic rundown is that she's the unwilling victim of super-soldier experiments to hybridize human and animal DNA — creating operatives with powers like that of the Rhino, or Spider-Man, or even more extreme like the Lizard. In her case, she is Mantis, gaining the proportionate speed and strength of a praying mantis, the ability to wall-crawl and low-level fight, super-senses and some other benefits. Unfortunately, she has also lost much of her humanity and is trying to reconnect with it while fighting organizations like those who created her.

In terms of costume, she's something of a cross between Jessica Drew's Spider-Woman costume and Chun-Li's Street Fighter Alpha costume. I could provide reference pics and a good description of the costume. It's skintight, so it's not too complex, but I still can't do it the way I want to. I'm super-poor and can't afford any commissions, but if it helps, my birthday's coming up on the 22nd. ;) Anyway, let me know here or by PM if you are interested, and thanks for looking! :)

I tired Hero Machine without much success (some things just wouldn't work and didn't look good at all), and I think Fabrica looks better, but apparently it won't work on my computer. At all. Nothing shows up, nothing works when I click on it.

Sigh. I wish I was a better artist. I used to be good, but not quite pro level, but I haven't drawn in a long time and I don't even have the stuff with me here now. Writing ended up really being my specialty.