Need a name for a country...any Turkic speakers out there?

Enforcer84

Ok, so I'm converting one of my venerable antagonists/rivals/occasional allies the Empress. I would like to be a bit more accurate with my naming conventions for a few things, not the least of which is her nation. 

I originally called it the Republic of Silver as a place holder but that's just weird. 

They're a small, hi-tech nation in the vain of Marvel's Latvetiria. A former part of the USSR that takes up about 20% of the land mast of Kazakhstan.

Right now, the Unimaginative title is "The People's Empire of ..." and sadly Kazakhstan would be a prime choice after finding out the origins of the word. Not sure they and the Republic of Kazakhstan would get along, which I could totally live with but was thinking something else might be nice. 

Oh well, just mumbling at the moment. 

As in, took over a former Soviet republic? Or started from scratch entirely?

Liberated a bloc country? 

Founded on inside the Bloc...

Victor was a Soviet Super Soldier in WWII - Captain America style who also gained super genius IQ. At first this manifested in sensory, tactical, and strategic excellence. But Victor was a proud Russian, not a proud Soviet. He didn't like how his people were treated by the Communists. He studied and in the 50's, after Earth's first Alien Invasion, he created an armored Identity known as the Liberator and used the upheaval as his cover for carving out a "Free" nation in the USSR's borders. 

Originally an ally of the west, he brushed them off pretty quickly after fenagalling a recognition for his nation. He was dubbed the Tyrant by foreign press but his people loved him. 

And then he gave them a Princess. (No one is really sure if she's his biological daughter or a clone of some sort.) and when he passed away in 1999 (Natural Causes) she stepped in as the Empress. 

Liberated a bloc country? 

Founded on inside the Bloc...

Victor was a Soviet Super Soldier in WWII - Captain America style who also gained super genius IQ. At first this manifested in sensory, tactical, and strategic excellence. But Victor was a proud Russian, not a proud Soviet. He didn't like how his people were treated by the Communists. He studied and in the 50's, after Earth's first Alien Invasion, he created an armored Identity known as the Liberator and used the upheaval as his cover for carving out a "Free" nation in the USSR's borders. 

Originally an ally of the west, he brushed them off pretty quickly after fenagalling a recognition for his nation. He was dubbed the Tyrant by foreign press but his people loved him. 

And then he gave them a Princess. (No one is really sure if she's his biological daughter or a clone of some sort.) and when he passed away in 1999 (Natural Causes) she stepped in as the Empress. 

You mentioned a connection to "Silver".  Is that the source of the country's wealth?  If so it could be where they got the money for the arms necessary to break away, and why other countries including Russia would want it back.