Scenarios for CLOWN

BoloOfEarth

I need a headline for an article to appear in the weekly news in my Champions game.  (We play on Sunday, so I'd appreciate suggestions before then.)  Since it involves CLOWN, I thought it appropriate to post here.

Along with a headline, I'm willing to entertain possible additions or other suggestions to polish up the article:

It largely depends on the particular news organization's political bias, which will show through in their choice of title and overall tone for the article. A left-leaning news outlet would be having a (not so) subtle laugh at Trump's expense, while a right-leaning outlet would be quick to condemn the perpetrators as "dangerous criminals" for breaking and entering and malicious mischief.

It occurred to me this morning that I need to include (1) a quote from Beuford and (2) a statement more explicitly linking "Trumples" to The Donald's famous hair.  Here is the revised article:

NYC – Beuford the Bard crashed a Manhattan GOP fundraiser Friday evening to acknowledge that CLOWN is responsible for the thousands of small furry creatures that infested Trump Tower earlier that week.  Animal control officials had their hands full all week long capturing the animals, which appear to be guinea pigs genetically modified to resemble Tribbles from the Star Trek television show (except with wavier hair).

"Our goal was to illustrate that mayhap The Donald's many controversial statements are caused by a mind-manipulating marmot atop his balding pate," Beuford told reporters and attendees at the upper East Side fundraising meet-and-greet.

Called “Trumples” in Beuford’s statement, the animals infesting Trump Tower also have microchips implanted beneath their fur that randomly play various sound clips quoting Presidential candidate Donald Trump on the campaign trail.

As to a headline, how does a simple "Trouble with Toupées?" sound to people?

It occurred to me this morning that I need to include (1) a quote from Beuford and (2) a statement more explicitly linking "Trumples" to The Donald's famous hair. Here is the revised article:

As to a headline, how does a simple "Trouble with Toupées?" sound to people?

Sounds good.