Martial artist tricks.

Cinniuint

In a superhero setting, there have got to be a huge number of possibilities.

Right now,I am looking at how to kick an enemy into the path of another enemies attack,thus causing your enemy to suffer a second attack,and at the same time protecting an ally or yourself.

I think deflection, usable at range, linked to attack,only if a KB greater than zero.

Need to post when I am awake. There are to many mystical tricks in Martial Arts. I would like to see the focus here on combat and gymnastic tricks.

Cinn

If you want to kick an enemy into the path of another, I would buy it as x2 KB on a HA and penalty levels to range attacks. BTW I like the idea. The attack is a HA because kicks a typically no range. The x2 KB will get the opponent thrown far and the penalties level assist in hitting another person or it could be just OCV levels to do the same thing.

Btw for a few dollars The Ultimate Martial Artist 4th ed. has the Yengtao temple which is a bunch of super martial art abilities written up and The Watchers of the Dragon also for 4th has a bunch of super martial artists written up.

Jackie Chan is probably the ultimate source for such tricks. Using your opponent as a shield. Using your opponent as a weapon. Dodging an opponent's attack such that it hits another opponent. Using your opponent's weapon (while he is still holding it) against another opponent. Entangling an opponent in his own clothes. Using terrain or stationary objects as a shield. Flipping off walls/over opponents to enable an attack from behind. Using your opponent as a ladder.

Teamwork doesn't seem specific enough. Jackie Chan is a spectacular source for ideas, and perhaps for arguments with the gamemaster, but not for rules write-ups.

I had considered KB, but that doesn't let me target the hex,much less the path of the attack through the hex. So activation roll Teamwork, requires KB that at least reaches a hex the attack passes through. So the base attack can be hth, but the Deflection really needs to be ranged. If it is an MA attack, it should probably have increased knock back. Still seems like I should spend some time on this when I'm not headed to sleep.

Cinn