6E Speedster 400 pt Homage (for comment)

Comic

For what it's worth my Superman only costs 467 points when I remove the Limitation for not working near kryptonite & under red solar radiation.  In his case the Unified Limitation is only applied to the VPP. 

Clark Kent 6e 467 unlimited.hdc

Clark Kent 6e 467 unlimited.HTML

In the case of my Flash, Unified is the only Common Limitation used but it is applied to ALL his Powers, not just his VPP.

re: Speed of Light

See this slot from Barry's VPP with numbers based on a 6 Speed.  Lightspeed is attainable on 60 Active Points just by taking 1 more level of Megascale. I was just trying to keep 10m or the old 5" minimum purchase price.  Usable Simultaneously +1 could be traded out for No Gravity Penalty +1/2 (going up buildings or mountains) to make up the difference.

post-2288-0-17475800-1426137841.jpg

post-2288-0-17475800-1426137841_thumb.jpg

Light speed is certainly doable, thanks to megascale.

I've decided to skip adding OIAID or a similar limitation. They do too much damage to the (implicit) Flash-type concept I was working with.

All he *really* needs are some more skills, and I can shave enough points for them.

He'll end up as a newbie hero with civilian type skills, but that's fine. If I was building Batman, I'd build Batman.

Part of my brain is wondering how he avoids running into things when he's running at light speed, but another says not to worry about that.  The guy is running faster than light. Physics just went out for lunch.

I'm going to have a look at Hyper-Man's Flash, to see what I can steal.

I'll review my multipower too.

*Edit - Two Bit Inventor by moving 2 Body from Characteristics, and switching Systems Operator with Inventor. This gives the ability to MacGuyver some small gadgets (like say 2 points of Body in an OIF) with versatility, better expressing the character I'm after.

I made this change this morning - have to check the math on it - and would like to credit whoever I stole the 'Two Bit Inventor' idea from, if they're still about.

Anyone recall seeing this build before?