Champions Universe 2016 (Work In Progress)

TheQuestionMan

The Elder Worm curse on the Malvans. (Champions Beyond) - Causing the Race/Species to become "lazy and decadent".  

The Elder Worm curse affected the Empyreans. (Hidden Lands) - Causing them to descend into "sleep".   

The Elder Worm's spirit was transformed into the Dragon. (The Watcher's of the Dragon)  

The Naga taught mankind Magic. (Ascendent Lemurians) - Part of the Secret History of Champions Earth. 

The Dragon from The Watchers of the Dragon. (The Dragon is the Spirit of the Elder Worm) - The Tournament of the Dragon is part of the Binding Ritual the traps the Elder Worm.) 

Cheers  

QM  

• 1 month later...

Los Asesinos: 

Ocelote - Assassin controlled by Stalker.

The Tombstone Kid - A Revenant created by Stalker through Necromantic Sympathetic Reanimation Leader of a Motorcycle Gang of made up of Revenants raised by Stalker. Calling themselves the Regulators.

Montana - Bodyguard to Stalker

El Muerto Obscuro (Drinker of Vampire Blood) - Latin American Ninja Ghouls. The Cartel and Stalker's elite hitman. Enemies of Lucha Libres.

The Maine - Amphibious Powered Armor (Armorines). Maritime crimes bases on a Submarine. With squads of Amphibious Powered Armor agents.

Mandate: Conquest of Mexico, the Caribbean, & Central America.
Allies: El Terror Incorporado
Enemies: LEOPARD, UNTIL, & Monster Hunters Inc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You mentioned the Ultimates.  I'm looking for a FRed version of Plasmoid. Did an official one get done?  The last I remember seeing him was in the 4th ed Champions Universe book.  From some sources, someone said he was dead. I'd still like to see one anyway.

You mentioned the Ultimates. I'm looking for a FRed version of Plasmoid. Did an official one get done? The last I remember seeing him was in the 4th ed Champions Universe book. From some sources, someone said he was dead. I'd still like to see one anyway.

In 5th and 6th, Plasmoid never existed officially.