Help with an NPC - Darkwing...

phydaux

Re: Help with an NPC - Darkwing...

Originally posted by phydaux

... Duck!

I need help making up Darkwing Duck for a silly one-off I'm planning.

What would some of Darkwing Duck's powers, skills and disadds be?

Psychological limitation: Feels Urge to make overly dramatic entrances (Common, Strong) :)

Originally posted by McCoy

Let's see, no "real" powers, just gadgets. Base and vehicle. 1 sidekick and 2 DNPC's. Financally secure, despite no day job.

Six dice each, luck and unluck.

Was Gossalin or Launchpad the sidekick?

Okay, he needs Toon healing as his only power (It is an everyman power in his world)

1d6 Regen from death, and limb. Simply put give him a few minutes and he will be healed

He needs a base, contacks with his superteam, a rivalry with the PA Duck from Ducktails, a Hunted by Megaduck, contact with the spy organisation he works for, Hunted by Rouge gallery, 2 superveicles (A bike and Plain)

Originally posted by JmOz

Was Gossalin or Launchpad the sidekick?

Launchpad. Goslyn and her neighbor friend were the DNPCs (though Gos had Useful Skills).

Okay, he needs Toon healing as his only power (It is an everyman power in his world)

1d6 Regen from death, and limb. Simply put give him a few minutes and he will be healed

He needs a base, contacks with his superteam, a rivalry with the PA Duck from Ducktails,

Gizmoduck!!!

a Hunted by Megaduck,

Negaduck (basically DD with evil PsychLims)

contact with the spy organisation he works for, Hunted by Rouge gallery, 2 superveicles (A bike and Plain)

Quackerjack, Megavolt, the Liquidator, and that plant guy (I never liked him). And depending on when you're setting him, Morgana might be a villian or a girlfriend (I liked her)

Originally posted by Black Rose

that plant guy

Bushroot.

DW's gun should probably be a MP or VPP ... I've seen him fire suction-cups with ropes attached to them at least once (and, in true cartoon fashion, he probably has 'just the right tool for the job' whenever he needs it). Smoke Grenades and a variant on the 'Vanishing' Teleport (only to appear in smoke clouds), perhaps ...

In the pilot episode, he was a Gloryhound for a psych lim (he was annoyed by the lack of media after completing a mission) for his big Psych Lim, as I recall (it has been a LONG time since I've seen that show).