Enhanced Senses for my Gravity Powered Mutant?

Narthon

Ok, I am curently playing a mutant with a gravity based power set in out Champions Campaign. While great in combat, I find he tends to take the back seat for most of the session, during investigation and such. During after game discussion, we mentioned how lacking the party is in advanced sences (the characters started at 250 points, and are acting as the major heroic group in the city they are in, but have plans to expand) and I thought this might be a good way to up my combat usefullness.

Any sugestions, oh Gurus of Hero?

Thank you,

Narthon

Rubber Science!

Detect: Body Mass, Discriminatory, Analyze, Ranged, Sense (he can identify people by their exact mass breakdowns, and do cool things like say: "she really is big boned"

Detect: Gravitic Anomolies

Spatial Awareness, 360 Degrees

CE to offset darkness pens (he uses gravity to enhance available light)

+2 Enh perception - 'cause, he's like really alert and stuff.

Spatial Awareness, Gravitic based...

"There's am incredibly large cavern below the basement and a firepole behind that bookshelf."

Let's see....oddball stuff....

High Range Radio Hearing, (Gravitic Modulation)

Mind Link (x people), OIF - Gravitic Modulator. Targets must also have Gravitic Modulators (-1/2).

He can pipe gravitic signals to recievers...

Clairsentience, Gravitic Sense Group

He can "read" the gravity waves in locations at a distance.

Baseline Detect Mass, Megascaled.

I think we could use this S/FX to justify a few Talents:

Absolute Range Sense - can gauge the intensity of an object's local gravity field;

Absolute Time Sense - attuned to the regular tidal pull of the moon;

Bump Of Direction - automatically aligns with the earth's gravity well;

Combat Sense - picks up the gravitic shifts caused by nearby moving objects;

Environmental Movement - zero G or heavy gravity.

Now, how about a few Skills bought as gravity-based Powers, perhaps with the "Costs Endurance" Limitation? You might even put them into a small Multipower or VPP:

Breakfall - controlling your orientation to the local gravity field;

Contortionist - manipulate restraints close to the skin;

Lockpicking - telekinetically manipulate the lock mechanism with a gravitic "touch sense";

Sleight Of Hand - steal and palm small objects through gravitic attraction.

I hope those weren't too far off the wall.

And with twists on Lord Liaden's choices as full powers, depending on your gaming style...

Absolute Range Sense - can gauge the intensity of an object's local gravity field;

The souped up version is a full fledged detect range power, or a full fledged gravitic (unusual) sense with tscope and a good PER roll.

Absolute Time Sense - attuned to the regular tidal pull of the moon;

Wish I had thought of this...it seems to me there would be a Detect in here too...Detect Celestial Bodies, Range, Discriminatory, Megascale...reading the planetary alignments from the ground...

Bump Of Direction - automatically aligns with the earth's gravity well;

Oh...that's a good one. Detect Location on Planet, Sense, Discriminatory.... heh heh heh.... He can't get lost. Navigates the world by innate knowledge instead of maps...

Add: KS:: Planetary Locations (14-) ... :)

Environmental Movement - zero G or heavy gravity.

Breakfall - controlling your orientation to the local gravity field;

If you fly or Superleap, you have most of that covered.

Contortionist - manipulate restraints close to the skin;

also STR only for use against restraints/entangles. Or a BODY Drain Damage Shield that only affects restraints and entangles.

"modulation of gravity waves in the local area will cause microfractures within any structure closely applied to a large area of my body"

Lockpicking - telekinetically manipulate the lock mechanism with a gravitic "touch sense";

Or TK to that effect...actually, 10 STR TK with "whole object" would be a nifty flavor power...he just gravitically "pulls" things to himself. TK without the whole object and with the fine manipulation adder lets him pick locks AND crush small objects with a graivtic anamoly.

Sleight Of Hand - steal and palm small objects through gravitic attraction.

I like that. A powered version....hmmm....not sure. Probably a small teleport effect with a usable against others advantage.

Oh yeah...and the niftiest small portable gravitic power...

Clinging, Usable by Others (flavored as you like with END, Range, multiple targets)

The character can alter the local gravity field, allowing he and his friends to defy the law of gravity.

Edit:: typos and BODY Drain.