Death of Superman/Reign of the Supermen with Spoilers

I really enjoyed this. Excellent characterization, particularly the interactions between Lois/Clark/Diana.

The Doomsday fight in the first movie was extremely cool. Diana's quote really did a nice job framing the gravity of the situation.

"Don't hold back, or he'll kill everyone"

They did a really good job with the Kents, with Clark's efforts to save innocents caught up in the conflict, and just TONS of little dialogue nods to the fans. The diner scene with the secret reveals was handled well.

Lex Luthor is such an ass. Really great job there too.

I liked the way they bloodied up Clark more and more until the end. Brutal beating and he just kept going. The final battle in the Hall of Justice was pretty savage.

The sequel was really good as well, but I didn't like it quite as well. I appreciated how much they included from the source material. Obviously no Coast City or Mongol, but the Darkseid angle works with this Justice League. They did a good job on the importance of Superman to the world, and the impact of his absence.

Anyway, that was great. I'm looking forward to the Darkseid War (or whatever the next one is - great after credits scene).

52 minutes ago, death tribble said:

Is a rain of the Supermen something akin to the Daxamites rampaging through National City as happened in Supergirl season 2 

Kind of like that, yeah. The cybermen created by Cyborg Superman definitely had overtones similar to the episode you indicated.