Prime Directive Adpation

Seenar

I think it looks pretty cool! Our group once tried Prime Directive but we just hated the RPG system it used. I thought about adapting it to Hero but never seemed to have the time. I plan to liberally (just a figure of speech;) ) "borrow" from the material I am seeing here.

Have you done any adaptations of the weapons?

Originally posted by Edsel

I think it looks pretty cool! Our group once tried Prime Directive but we just hated the RPG system it used. I thought about adapting it to Hero but never seemed to have the time. I plan to liberally (just a figure of speech;) ) "borrow" from the material I am seeing here.

Have you done any adaptations of the weapons?

I have tables for the phasers:

Phaser Chart

Phaser Multipower Costs

if you want the points.

Please use whatever you would like. I hated the First Ed system too, and now second ed is GURPS. Four Stats per character? Yuck.

If you have any suggestions, or find stuff that does not work let me know.

Thanks for the phaser charts.

Its been years since I looked at Prime Directive, in fact I think that I sold all of the original stuff. I'm sure you are more up on this stuff than I am but I'll look it over. I may not have a chance to run a game anytime soon but I never know when my current group may decide to switch gears.

Originally posted by Seenar

Practically none. I don't like GURPS, and I don't understand the system well enough to make good conversions of things. Besides, they made Vulcans way to expensive.

Vulcans would be fairly expensive, at least if you assume that they all have the same psionic/martial skills as Spock and Tuvok. (T'Pol doesn't, but who really thinks Enterprise should be treated as canon?)

As for the phaser charts: Is the overload setting xd6 Explosion in Killing or Normal damage?

JG