Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djkester

Battletech Starter Kit

Re: Battletech Starter Kit

The one thing I'd say about this is "Caveat Emptor" (that's "Let the buyer beware", for those of you in Rio Linda). I just bought this set for my son, after he discovered my old stash of 80's Battletech stuff in the basement. The miniatures that came with the boxed set were in HORRIBLE shape -- fully half of them were missing limbs, had legs lopped off at the ankles, and were otherwise completely unusable.

On the plus side, however, the company's ombudsman has been very helpful and is mailing us replacement miniatures at no charge; and assured me that they are switching manufacturers due to Quality Assurance problems...

The one thing I'd say about this is "Caveat Emptor" (that's "Let the buyer beware"' date=' for those of you in Rio Linda).[/quote']How is it that folks from Maryland know about Rio Linda? Is our little suburb world famous for being that dumb?

Yep

Rush bags on them at least once a week

How is it that folks from Maryland know about Rio Linda? Is our little suburb world famous for being that dumb?

"Classic BattleTech, BattleTech, BattleMech, ‘Mech, and MechWarrior are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of The Topps Company, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries"

Wait, what? :nonp: