Under the Trophy Room

Lawnmower Boy

You know, call me crazy if you like, but anyone storing Mechanon's OS in RAM, whatever the technology, deserves what they get. As for ancient Chinese swords inspired by Hidden Dragon, Crouching Tiger, already got one, so I've been to that well.

And speaking of, our own BoloofEarth has been enough to share his Haymaker supplement, Haymaker High. (If you don't remember it, Haymaker was an old Hero system fanzine. I honestly had no idea that it included products on the scale of Haymaker High.) I was surprised by the amount of convergence between our two settings. My abandoned Liberty Legion base is a secret, subterranean facility under Tatammy High, a high school with a number of teen supers attending. His abandoned Liberty League base is a subterranean facility near James J. Davis High, a high school with a number of teen supers attending. 

While the reasons that the students congregate at the two schools are quite different, and the reason for the base's abandonment differs, I'm personally humbled and awed by the extent to which great(?) minds think alike. And while Tatammy is just another fan fic exercise in "let me tell you about my character," James J. Davis is a fully playable supplement with a master villain, story hooks, ground maps --all that stuff. 

I'd say, check it out, except I'm not entirely sure where you go to get hold of that old time Haymaker goodness. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, call me crazy if you like, but anyone storing Mechanon's OS in RAM, whatever the technology, deserves what they get. As for ancient Chinese swords inspired by Hidden Dragon, Crouching Tiger, already got one, so I've been to that well.

I couldn't find the really beautiful bronze sword image I was looking for. That one is actually a little dull.

A well done Bronze(and that one looks reddish) glints like the sun. It got me wondering why Wonder Woman's is portrayed as steal. I mean really think about. At the time of the Greek Legends they were a bronze age culture.

The pros and cons of bronze swords

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4qLhq5V2-o

Yes, especially if said plush robot has a hidden nanoweapon delivery system inside of it, with a

timed-delay release mechanism set to unleash its payload within the heroes' headquarters.

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

While I'm plugging other people's stuff, let me just say that there are ways that a plushy Mechanon could be a lot scarier.

Imaginary Friends.

And speaking of, our own BoloofEarth has been enough to share his Haymaker supplement, Haymaker High. (If you don't remember it, Haymaker was an old Hero system fanzine. I honestly had no idea that it included products on the scale of Haymaker High.) I was surprised by the amount of convergence between our two settings. My abandoned Liberty Legion base is a secret, subterranean facility under Tatammy High, a high school with a number of teen supers attending. His abandoned Liberty League base is a subterranean facility near James J. Davis High, a high school with a number of teen supers attending. 

Is Haymaker High on the boards somewhere?