What would your character do #27(?)

Pteryx

If there was a #25, I missed it... but anyway.

A rather grey scientist-type claims that she managed months ago to convince a "malfunctioning", good-hearted sapient robot minion of a mad scientist (who has quite a few sapient robot minions, most naturally on the evil side) to have her back him up. The original minion has since been reprogrammed, but the grey techie has built her own version and fed the programming back into it, feeling that "he" deserves his own life. However, she can't make sense of the error message she's getting, and has called for your help in puzzling it out and taking whatever action is necessary:

"Error. Numinous functions not found. Please insert the love and faith from a demon's heart and try again."

Guest WhammeWhamme

Flippant... look very, very confused. Defer to any team member with technical expertise, and any one with a clue on mystic matters. Possibly check parallel worlds for advice.

Wraith: Go to the team mage/a spirit for advice on the situation. Double check the programming. Then do whatever it takes... An Amped up Poltergeist can take on a Demon, ja?

Get a spirit to temporarily possess the Scientist first; better safe than sorry.

Arcane: He's not in a campaign (yet), but I had to give this one...

Say "I'll be right back..." teleport away, teleport back with demon-heart-on-ice, read scientist's mind, insert love-and-faith.

Hey, he's an Archmage type. With a huge collection of mystical bits and pieces.

FlameJet:: I'll be right over with a check for that robot. Sounds exactly like wha tI need.

He'll melt it to slag and call the appropriate people to monitor the madwoman.

Lightning:: Huh? Insert love and faith from a demon's heart? Numinous function? There are supernatural spirits bound to the programming? Mystical information on a hard drive? That's as wild as it is dangerous. Sounds like something out of an old Doom Patrol comic...

It's looking for a plugin to extract a source code modification from by following a fractal expansion system. Hmmm....I'll help you. I need to track down a supernatural source of actual love and faith though. We do NOT want to use a demonic source, that's bound to be the reason the cadre is evil. Let's find some rose petals and honey from the Alfar at the very least, though I'd rather try angel feathers. Let me call a few people. I knew a young godling, he might have some tips.

• 3 weeks later...

Husky would offer to look over the robot in his hidden fortress of Huskitude (actually Kenneth's secret basement laboratory) but if they declined he'd just walk away saying he can't use "inferioir Earth based technology" to study the robot effectively. After Husky turned back into Kenneth, Kenneth would examine the robot in his lab or if he couldn't take the robot he'd make a portable diagnostic tool for Husky to collect data with and bring back to the lab for analysis. Husky may or may not decide it's worth the trouble depending on how cute the tech is.