Any Good 4th or 5th edition versions of Silver Surfer or similar character?

Tywyll

On 6/13/2021 at 7:11 PM, Lord Liaden said:

"Firewing 3000" from Galactic Champions is the mightiest incarnation of the character yet written up (for Fifth Edition). Still not quite SS class, but for most Champions campaigns the difference would be negligible.

Also worth noting is Kale the Destroyer 3000 from Galactic Champions. Or was that for GC (Originally Kale was a proxy for a Saiyan Warrior and presented for the 5ed version of Ninja Hero. She later became even more of a proxy, resembling Vegetta in a dress and cat outfit. I don't think her stats were actually IN Galactic Champions, but in a Digital Hero article, since the Nekojin alien race is not official in the Champions Universe.)

By the way, I fully recomend buying GC for the stats for Mechanon 3000 alone. You can easily use it for a modern galactic setting. Just change the name and your all set.

There is also that guy from Golden Age of Champions...the Nazi guy who was a tank (actually a ghost haunting/controlling a tank...he eventually haunted a spacecraft and made his way to Titan to attack his former allies, only to find out that nobody actually made it to Titan but him). One could modify Mechanon 3000 for him...assuming he can last that long.

6 hours ago, steriaca said:

Also worth noting is Kale the Destroyer 3000 from Galactic Champions. Or was that for GC (Originally Kale was a proxy for a Saiyan Warrior and presented for the 5ed version of Ninja Hero. She later became even more of a proxy, resembling Vegetta in a dress and cat outfit. I don't think her stats were actually IN Galactic Champions, but in a Digital Hero article, since the Nekojin alien race is not official in the Champions Universe.)

Kayli the Destroyer doesn't appear in Galactic Champions, but her write-up in Digital Hero #35 explicitly pumps her up to Galactic Champions campaign standards. That DH article also includes the history and culture of her people, the Nekhojin (with advice and examples for integrating them into the official Hero Universe timeline), a brief description of their home world, Nekh, a Nekhojin Character Template and stats for a "basic" Nekhojin, and full write-up for an experienced Nekhojin mercenary officer, Captain Asperas. (Note that Nekhojin names follow the same "vegetable" convention as the Saiyajin/Saiyans.) ;)  If you want a whole race of significantly physically superhuman aliens in your Champions campaign, they're pretty easy to integrate.

By the way, I fully recomend buying GC for the stats for Mechanon 3000 alone. You can easily use it for a modern galactic setting. Just change the name and your all set.

For my own modified CU campaign, I used Mech 3000 as the template for "X'endron Prime," my invented founder of the X'endron Network, the all-machine civilization from Champions Beyond. I also incorporated elements of the Monad, from Creatures of the Night: Horror Enemies. And of course Syzygy who's a X'endron creation, most recently from Champions Villains Volume Three.

There is also that guy from Golden Age of Champions...the Nazi guy who was a tank (actually a ghost haunting/controlling a tank...he eventually haunted a spacecraft and made his way to Titan to attack his former allies, only to find out that nobody actually made it to Titan but him). One could modify Mechanon 3000 for him...assuming he can last that long.

"General Blut" wasn't a ghost, but the brain of a German tank commander transferred by Nazi weird science into a robotic tank. He occupied a series of different "bodies" during and after WW II, eventually reaching Jupiter's moon Ganymede, which in the CU is habitable and inhabited due to advanced alien devices. General Blut merged with those devices and achieved "cosmic godhood," but was ultimately defeated by the Fabulous Five. (Preceding summarized from GAC.) I agree that Mech 3000 would make a fitting final form for him.