Marvel Heroes Write-Ups for 6th Edition

fdw3773

Here are write-ups for various Marvel characters in 6th Edition where the characters are in Microsoft Word format for easy printing and/or editing. Some of the files only have the Hero Designer File. The asterisk * indicates that only the Hero Designer File is included. Enjoy! 🙂

Beast

Captain America

Colossus

Cyclops

Hawkeye*

Hulk*

Human Torch*

Iron Man

Jean Grey

Mr. Fantastic

Namorita*

Rogue

She-Hulk*

Thor

Wolverine

19 hours ago, Echo3Niner said:

I thought this was interesting...

Isn't there a new Marvel Superhero RPG every 5-10 years or so?

There was the classic FACERIP, the SAGA one that used cards instead of dice, the Marvel Universe one from 2003, Marvel HEROIC from 2012,
.. I'm honestly kind of amazed the MCU didn't get its own yet.

On 6/5/2021 at 3:02 PM, Jhamin said:

Isn't there a new Marvel Superhero RPG every 5-10 years or so?

There was the classic FACERIP, the SAGA one that used cards instead of dice, the Marvel Universe one from 2003, Marvel HEROIC from 2012,
.. I'm honestly kind of amazed the MCU didn't get its own yet.

Yes, you are correct. The first, and arguably the best supported and received by fans, was the classic FASERIP system published by TSR that had a robust amount of support materials to go with it, followed by what you described that each flamed out quickly from lack of support or interest. 🤔

Will see how long this new system will last.

• 1 month later...

I am curious whether any given company chooses to publish RPGs with the specific version of their characters from particular periods or storylines, or if they produce an "overall" version of the character, that tries to be a sort of generic ideal of them.

Marvel seems to tend more towards the "specific iteration of the character based on current storylines" more recently (Marvel Heroic RPG Civil War sourcebooks and the like), while DC have gone for more general archetypes (DC Adventures with a Mutants & Masterminds 3e based system) although DC have also had a system made specifically for just "Smallville" as an RPG.