Activation Roll Converted To Hit Locations

MrAgdesh

Is there a hard and fast table anywhere to convert Activation Roll percentages to Hit Location coverage?

E.g., the HSEG gives a 3-5 location helmet as an 8- Activation roll

Chest and Back plates (locations 10-11) as a 9-

Chest, Back, and sides protection as a 10- 

Etc.

4 hours ago, IndianaJoe3 said:

There's a short table on 6e2 212, but it only has a few examples. Fantasy Hero and HSEG have armor by hit location, but it doesn't break it down into a generic activation roll.

The table mentioned is a big help in translating the number of hit locations covered into an activation roll equivalent.

This just stems from a little design project (Din Djarin/ The Mandalorian) costed up at the beginning of Season 1 compared to the end of Season 2. Whilst he's spent some points on Skills, Characteristics, and buying off Complications, most of his 'points' are in all of the wonderful toys he acquires. Yes, I know you don't pay points for kit in Heroic level games but I wanted to calculate it just to see how many points he'd improved by due to GM fiat.

His armour for example starts off as just a pure Beskar pauldron and helmet, whilst other parts are of Durasteel alloy. He gets a pretty much full Beskar upgrade by the end, hence me asking about Activation Rolls for coverage.

I suppose it's also useful to break things down for cases like a gladiator's manica (locations 6-9 and possibly 10) which would seem to be about a 9- Activation.

Regarding locations; 3 is the face (and also throat?) 4 the sides of the head, and 5 the scalp?

Is the 10-11 of chest meant to represent the left/right pectoral regions or just the whole chest area?