Feedback from Summoned Beings death?

Ndreare

I could have sworn I have seen this limitation. But I am trying and not finding it now. 

Am I imagining it, or was there a modifier like this is in the books and I am just missing it?

PS: The specific example is: I am making a character that summons four 200 point minions. His summon has the limitation that when one of his Wisps dies he takes damage.

As a note, it also has a linked Mind Link that is triggered as soon as he summons his Wisps, linking his minds to theirs.

I don't see it in 6E1 under Summon, and that'd probably be the only place it would be.  It's not in APG or APG II.  Might be in a Fantasy supplement.

Generally, feels too campaign-specific, and probably situation-specific, to say anything but GM decides what it's worth.  A summon that's for non-combat minions, this'd likely be pointless, for example.  

I'd also say that in most cases, anything summoned is just disposable.  Yeah, I know of at least one setup where the summoner takes feedback damage, but it's not the norm, I think.

44 minutes ago, dmjalund said:

The thread title made me think the ghost of the dead creature giving you a rating out of 5 (1 star, would not recommend!)

Some summoners are just terrible, sending you off to die or refusing to let you haunt.