New Paradigm

coach

This is so weird! I was just now looking up the word paradigm (to see how closely the definition fit a game term I wanted to use). At this exact moment. The truly weeeeeiiird* thing is that I don't even recall clicking on this thread. I'm taking as a sign.

Keith "believing non-sensical portents since 1963" Curtis

*Said in Count Floyd voice

Originally posted by lemming

For a long time, "paradigm", "win-win", and several other painful corporate phrases were a good way to get me to growl.

Overused Corporate Cliches: Mind Control 6d6 ( Human class of minds) (30 Active Points); Set Effect (make that growling sound again; -1/2), Limited Class Of Minds corporate employees (-1/2), Incantations (hackneyed corporate pep-talk phrasiology; -1/4), Stops Working If Corporate Drone Is Knocked Out (-1/4), Side Effects (may incur unnatural thoughts from recipient and/or the Evil Eye; -1/4), Normal Range (-1/4), Limited Range (as can be perceived by hearing with "room" volume; -1/4). 9 points.

So I'm bored... :)