Early NYC Vigilantes

Edsel

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Early NYC Vigilantes

I have really got to get back to work on the Conclave campaign. It hasn't started yet but is still planned. I have done a lot of work on guns and gotten the history of the organization written from its beginnings in the late 19th Century up to the start of World War I. I have got information that I'll use to tell how they battled German sabotures during the war. When I manage to get the first draft of the complete history done I'll post it on the forums for comments and suggestions.

Perhaps I'll start posting the parts as I go along. I wish I could just manage to free up the time to do some devoted work on it.

I have really got to get back to work on the Conclave campaign. It hasn't started yet but is still planned.

:jawdrop: !!!

I wonder how long most Hero GMs spend getting their campaigns together...

I mean, I've had a campaign cooking for three years or so now, but I don't have a regular gaming group, and when I did, we started with WFRP because it was easy, and didn't play often enough or long enough for me to steer us into Hero territory. I think if I had regular players I'd have turned up the production schedule a little, though.

I wonder how long most Hero GMs spend getting their campaigns together...

I've had this in the works since just after the release of FREd. However, one thing leads to another, etc., etc. :rolleyes:

I have been running a PBEM (non-RPG) Starfire campaign for the last two years and it gobbles up enormous amounts of my time. So my problem is I don't want to end the Starfire campaign and pull the rug out from under my players. But I am also dying to do more work on my DC campaign so I can actually run it when Eosin needs a break from our current FH campaign that he is running. :angst:

So many games, so little time... :doi: