I love the side art on these pages. I wonder if you have them collected in one place?

championsguru

I love the colorized versions of the pictures in various Hero books they show to the sides here on the Hero site.

I would love to have them to use these with my group.

I could save them as they come up but that seems to be a time consuming affair.

I was just wondering if any of you Hero guys have these collected somewhere?

Could I make a suggestion then?

Package them in a .pdf and sell them on your site. Have at the same size as in the books or 4 to a page, but bigger than miniatures. Something else to make money off of and I'm sure there are others who appreciate the characters in the other books in color as much or more as I do.

Da Guru

I would purchase colored pics of the villains/heroes published in the Champions books. If they were made available I could use them with the Hero Designer. Color pics of the characters would be a GREAT aid to the GM when he showed the players what the villain(s) looked like they were battling. Much batter than holding up a black and white picture from the book.

Would anyone else purchase color artwork of the Champions Universe characters?